Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on hitting up the track on the 18th for some drag racing and was wondering if anyone else plans on going...It would be nice to see a few Supras racing.
Gates Open: 4:00pm Racing Starts 5:00pm

And all you BIG HP dyno queens are welcome to join in the fun and rip off a some 12 sec passes:1poke:

· 900 BHP Club :)
5,804 Posts
I think all us big HP dyno queens are still at work on thursdays at that time.

Hope your clutch doesn't blow up :)

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
Good Luck Mike. You practicing up for Pinks eh? You dialed in your E.T yet?

· 900 BHP Club :)
5,804 Posts
Hehe, nope. I don't think I've launched my car hard since I raced that Chevy Luv 3 years ago. I figure I'll go to one of these test and tunes or just play around at the "Nationals." I can beat it up a little more with the TRD diff in there.

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
Hehe, nope. I don't think I've launched my car hard since I raced that Chevy Luv 3 years ago. I figure I'll go to one of these test and tunes or just play around at the "Nationals." I can beat it up a little more with the TRD diff in there.
Heh...Was talking to the other Mike (aka Sorisso):freak: You aint in Pinks AO anyhow nga ;)

· Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think all us big HP dyno queens are still at work on thursdays at that time.

Hope your clutch doesn't blow up :)
The gates open at 4:00 but people can show up later than that...and racing goes till after dark.

I hope I don't pop a motor, twist a drive line or dump the rear end ect...many things can go wrong but if I do break, oh well that's the price you pay to play. The last thing I'm going to do is leave the car sit in the garage because I'm all worried about breaking or running slow times. I'll sell the car before I do that.

They have a 1/4 mile track?
:confused: the last time I checked they did.:)

Yep...practice, practice, practice...
I need a lot of practice, so I plan on racing every chance I get...I also changed my setup so I need to get out to see how well she does before Pinks.

I figure I'll go to one of these test and tunes or just play around at the "Nationals." .
All the test and tunes @ Pacific are on Wed, Thurs and Fridays with the same gate times as June 18th except during the month of October. In Oct they are open on Sundays and the gates open at 8:00am. That may be too early in the morning for you;)
FYI...the "Good Guys Friday Night Drags" event is scheduled on the same day as the Nationals...not sure how that's going to work out for us.

· Registered
736 Posts
I'm planning on hitting up the track on the 18th for some drag racing and was wondering if anyone else plans on going...It would be nice to see a few Supras racing.
Gates Open: 4:00pm Racing Starts 5:00pm

And all you BIG HP dyno queens are welcome to join in the fun and rip off a some 12 sec passes:1poke:
Just checked today because i was going to go Racing is during the day and stops at either 4 or 5. I plan on going though next wednesday I'll be there around 6-6:30

· Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SidewaysSupra thanks for posting the gate times...or I would have been making a trip to the track for nothing:doh:

The PR schedule I had showed the afternoon schedule.
As the website says "Schedule is subject to change without prior notice". So its best to check often for updates...

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
I've run under 11.5 and they never stopped me to ask about cage. This upcoming Wednesday we should go out.
Then consider yourself an exception to the rule. I have for the record. Although it didn't help I was running 2 MPH over the 135 trap speed rule. Think they got more bent out about that than the E.T. under 11.5 for a cage.

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
damn thats about as bad of an excuse as a MKIII owner telling us how he/she can't make a meet because of <insert mechanical excuse here>

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.