Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a beautiful 1 owner 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Automatic with about 112,500 miles. It's black with tan leather and has a targa top. The supra is stock except for a K&N air intake filter and KYB/Eibach suspension. This supra has a 100 percent clean carfax with no accidents and has all the original VIN stickers. The entire car was repainted 2 years ago by Toyota because oxidation on the hood and targa top. Paint looks Beautiful. The supra had some general maintenance done in the past couple of weeks:

New Timing belt

New cam seals

New NGK 3330 spark plugs

New Mobil 1 synthetic with toyota filter

New Toyota red coolant flush

New PCV and breather hoses

New front main seal

New Toyota tranny fluid

Royal purple max gear in Differential

Everything works as it should, A/C, PS, lights, windows, Stereo, cruise, ETC. Only thing is it puffs a little blue smoke on start ups if the car sits for a few days. It's the valve seals and I can fix that for an additional $600 if the buyer wants it done. Does not effect performance of vehicle at all. Tires have over 50 percent tread, no vibrations, or pulling. The turbos boost great with no issues, no smoke at all.

The paint has a few small scratches , normal stuff for a 100k car, car is in great condition for being 10 years old.

If you get some more information on the car please contact Kyle at 972-804-3880.

Guys and Gals Im offering up for sale this very clean SC300.

Black Exterior
Tan Leather Interior.
AutoMatic

111,015 miles on the odo.

Car has been maintained with care and runs flawlessly. AC Blows Extra cold. Car drives like a Lexus should. Interior is not perfect, there is a tear smaller than a pinky nail on the drivers seat and the previous owner was a smoker so there is 2 char marks on the sunvisor but you cant really notice THE CAR DOES NOT SMELL LIKE SMOKE i paid to get the smell removed. Also there is somekind of sticky glue on the airbag I have no idea what it is and neither does Lexus where I had the car today. Looks like someone had some kind of Navigation stuck on there but its nothing to write home about. Only thing wrong is the AC Display doesnt light up and you will need to replace the trunk shocks. I want to get that out there so there is no suprises.

All Vintags are in place so the car has had ZERO Accidents. Exterior has 2 dings and 2 chips but what can you expect from a 10 year old car? Other than that everything is sound and perfect. This would be a perfect car to TT 6spd swap!

Pics are below.

As for references I have done business with alot of people on this site and others and I am more than willing to go out of my way for the buyer.

Best way to get in contact with me is to call 972 804 3880

Thanks,

-Kyle

BOTH OF THESE CARS FOR 33,200 and I can get you a good deal on shipping!!!

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
As others have said - excellent pricing for a total package and both gentlemen's cars!

·
TRD Fan
103 Posts
Clean rides man im sure this wont last long at that price. Dam it gets so annoying when people always ask wanna trade.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Clean rides man im sure this wont last long at that price. Dam it gets so annoying when people always ask wanna trade.
No.......whats annoying is noobs who don't know their fucking place. Who in the blue fuck are you?

You're 4 posts into your stay on supraforums. The person who asked about a trade is not only a Super Moderator on this site but he also is the creator of the Redline videos. Great way to start off

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
No.......whats annoying is noobs who don't know their fucking place. Who in the blue fuck are you?
You're a fucking dickhead! Just because he is a non-baller doesn't mean you can say such a horrible thing to him. You upset me greatly.

·
TRD Fan
103 Posts

You're 4 posts into your stay on supraforums. The person who asked about a trade is not only a Super Moderator on this site but he also is the creator of the Redline videos. Great way to start off

wow my bro must have REALLY upset you with that post cuzzzzz it looks like he was on my name here. But seriously man he complimented the seller so I think that you'll be doin just fine
if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Again...............what part of "Who in the blue fuck are you?" did you not understand? I got your pm...............like I said, just sit in the corner and watch. Way to quote Eminem songs from about 5 years ago..................now get out of the thread and let serious buyers ask questions...........next comment by you in this thread will lead to your ban.

Sorry Kyle :)

·
Banned
412 Posts
dont do it jake cake.... i know its tempting... and to add to the thread, have you decided if you will sell one and not the other yet? thank you

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What the hell is going on here?

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
OK OK OK!!!! Here is a weekend price for both cars! 23,300 for the Supra and 8,900 for the SC300!!
I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN TILL SUNDAY SO PLEASE CALL 972 804 3880 IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER. IF THE CARS NEED TO BE SHOWN MY PARTNER CAN HANDLE ALL ASPECTS OF THE SELL.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
I thought u just purchased this for your girlfriend:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts