Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PacNW Supra owners and enthusiasts,

We have officially made the "GO" decision to have the first 2006 PacNW Supra regional (Centralia) meet this Saturday, April 22.

General information and directions about the Centralia meet can be found here (Thanks Keith!):

http://pacnw.supras.org/centralia.asp

The meet will begin at noon, and will last as long as the attendees do. Don't be afraid to bring friends or significant others as there are plenty of shops and restaurants around. Also, I believe there is a decent swap meet planned for this event, so feel free to bring any Supra related items that you'd like to sell.

The countdown is on...just a couple days away now. FYI that I cannot personally attend this event, but the planning has been going on for a few months, and I want to make sure that all my Supra owning friends and Supra enthusiasts are able to make it out and have a great time together! :)

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Thanks for the update and new thread Steve. I am very sorry you will not be able to make it out this time.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of people this Saturday.

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Keith! Take a few pictures for me if you get a chance. Also, let's focus on the positive...since I'm not attending, great weather is guaranteed! :lol:

Steve T.

·
Registered
106 Posts
What when and where are the caravans that are heading down to centralia. Someone was talking about a tacoma caravan and there was a mention of issaqua, lets put up some locations and times so we can get organized to mob down there as a group.

·
Registered
573 Posts
This means, I'm not seeing you this weekend(sub!!!). Anyways, enjoy your vacation bud. I just got back from Phil. myself. I sponsored a 94 Honda hatchback along with Phoenix Gold. The car should be ready for sound competion in a "sound quality" category. I end up spending 21,000 in Pesos for installation. I thought that was fun. Also I want to thank Chris (aka: minguezCD) for his advice on the set-up.

Jojo

Steve Theodore said:
Thanks Keith! Take a few pictures for me if you get a chance. Also, let's focus on the positive...since I'm not attending, great weather is guaranteed! :lol:

Steve T.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Portland Oregon Caravan meets at 10am at the Jantzen Beach (Hayden Island) Safeway. I'll be in the Silver Solara Drop Top.

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Keithh said:
Portland Oregon Caravan meets at 10am at the Jantzen Beach (Hayden Island) Safeway. I'll be in the Silver Solara Drop Top.
See you there Keith... 3L2 MkIV with polish stockers...great ten footer in my opinion!

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Anybody from Kirkland, bothell, everett, lynnwood want to caravan? I know Wraith and I are planning on meeting up.

·
4,934 Posts
87_7MGTE said:
im coming from up north in bellingham, where is the closest caravan to that?
probably the kirkland/bothell/everett/lynnwood one if we have one.

·
DON'T BLAME ME!!!
826 Posts
Tacoma meet point

Dr. Mike;
Well, we're gonna' see how many Sup peeps paid attention to your directions come Saturday am! I'm planing on being there about 10:00 am. I looked at it the other night, and it's good to go. Looks like it makes getting back on the freeway very easy...a big plus over the mall parking lot! I've got a set of two-ways, just need to find a freq that isn't all jammed up.
My cell # is: (253) 732-1872, or my son @ (253) 569-7554
He is gonna' try to do some roll in vids, and some boost away vids on the freeway. Just gotta' get coordination with all Supra drivers. Maybe if we meet early enough at the parking lot, we can get it all figured out.
See ya' there Saturday morn!
We are bringin' some Krispy Kreme! :drool:
Tom

·
MMMM Smells like coolant
213 Posts
Well I was informed that my car will be finished tomorrow afternoon some time so I should be good to go. if so Ill be at the JB safeway parloing lot looking for lots of Supras and others.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Anyone meeting at Northgate? My parts should be here by tomorrow, so I will hopefully be able to make it unless I can't get her fixed by tomorrow night. Of course, centralia wouldn't be complete without me taking apart something on my car . . .

·
Stock Twins King
4,490 Posts
In years past, it has taken about 2 hours to get to Centralia from the Northgate Mall, off I-5 N Seattle. This included a stop in Nisqually. I havnt heard anyone chime in for that stop, so it may be dropped. I think 10am in Tacoma is early IMO.

We should meet there at 10:15, leave at 10:30. This is of course if you want to get there right at noon.

The Northgate mall area was becuase of Seattle, Everett, Bellingham, and BC peeps. At this point, it doesnt look like there is going to be that many. So unless otherwise noted, then the meeting spot for the greater Seattle area will be in Bellevue:

Park N Ride Lot at SE 8Th, Bellevue off I-405 West Side. 9:30am (Leave 9:30am)

This P&R has a much easier freeway entrance senerio than the 72nd one in Kirkland.

So unless it changes tomorrow, we will meet at the P&R at 9:15am off I-405 in Bellevue. We will then meet up at the Tacoma stop at 10:15.

Then for Tacoma, we will use the directions previously posted by dr.mike:

Directions from I-5 southbound based on the satellite map:

I-5 South and take the exit for Tacoma Mall. Not sure what exit number but the exit is south of the mall.

After taking the exit you will get to a stop light. Take a left on Tacoma Mall BLVD. and head south and go through big intersection (56th Street S.)

Left on 58th

Left on Sprague Court

Meet at 10:15am Leave at 10:30am

(For the satellite map that dr.mike posted earlier, go here at the bottom of the post):)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350713&page=1&pp=25

·
Registered
378 Posts
DrMike said:
Anybody from Kirkland, bothell, everett, lynnwood want to caravan? I know Wraith and I are planning on meeting up.
No caravan for me, I plan on driving straight to Centralia from North Bend, See ya there.

·
4,934 Posts
See y'all at the bellevue park 'n ride. stu, don't forget the wad of cash for the fields replica harness :)

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
I will be there, but unfortunately not w/ the FFIM and new hardpipes since those bastards on e-bay like to sell things that are on backorder(my intercooler). I'll see you guys @ the bellevue P&R.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts