Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, there’s been lots of new stuff with this meet lately, please have a read through this, some very important stuff here…

First off, our Sponsor list for is announced, 7 in all this year! We won’t be announcing the prizes for the raffle that these companies are contributing till later, but see here for all the companies that have pledged to kick in some swag, parts or gift certificates…
http://s94707118.onlinehome.us/viewtopic.php?t=22

Next up, we have some exciting announcements to make in terms of magazine coverage and a special movie/documentary that is in the works! Check it out here…
http://s94707118.onlinehome.us/viewtopic.php?t=23

Also, our long awaited flyer is all done and ready for download here (in PDF or DOC format)…
http://s94707118.onlinehome.us/viewtopic.php?t=20

It wouldn’t be a bad idea to bring a copy with you when you come, but more importantly we are encouraging everyone to print off a bunch and keep them with you in the car to give to Supra owners you meet whom aren’t on the forums. Lets spread the word and make this the biggest and best meet possible!

Next up, I’ve started an Accommodation thread for people who would like to crash at someone’s place here but don’t know anyone. If you are one of those people or you have some space to house a Supra owners in need, check out this thread and make a post! It would be a shame if people didn’t make it up for this meet just due to the cost of accommodations.
http://s94707118.onlinehome.us/viewtopic.php?t=21

Registrations

Thats it, no more Paypal registrations! To pay your registration fees in advance now, you will have to do it in cash in person or via an Interac Email transfer (https://www.certapay.com/). You can meet up with myself or Duane to pay in person. If neither of those payment options work for you, you will have to pay cash at the show. This means we won't be able to guarentee your admission into the Drags and we will have to invite more non supra people to the Autox. It is very important for us to have the registration money before the weekend of the show, please do what you can to get it in before then.

Any profit we make over our stated costs will be put towards the food bill for the weekend to make it cheaper for everyone. Please get those registrations in and encourage everyone you can to come. This meet will be worth the drive, don’t let the distance discourage you, its really not that bad. Hell, I made it down to California for TORCFest this spring (and won Longest Distance Traveled!), I’m sure you guys can make it to Vancouver. With all the things we have planed, this could be the biggest and best Supra meet the North West has seen yet, one you won’t want to miss!

Autocross

Currently we have about 10 of the 25 spots sold for the autox. It will go on either way, but what percentage of the cars racing are Supras is entirely up to you. Unless there’s a big flood of autox registrations this weekend I will be inviting a local AE86 Corolla GTS club to come autox with us on Monday. There are many people who have registered who were undecided about participating in the autox. Well if you decide to go for it this weekend you can still PayPal in the 25 bucks (plus PayPal fees). We will be able to sign Supra owners up on the spot and will continue accepting autox payments online after Monday, but if you want to keep the Supras to non Supras ratio high, do it now! If you have misgivings about this whole “autox” thing, and the risks and such, have a read over the thread for it on our forums, I posted some additional info to address common misconceptions and people’s concerns….
http://s94707118.onlinehome.us/viewtopic.php?t=12

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
You heard this folks! Get registered and lets all have a good time hanging out and having fun! This is going to be an awsome event this year!

Duane

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
can we post all the people who have registerred already? I paid last week.

·
Registered
377 Posts
DrMike said:
can we post all the people who have registerred already? I paid last week.
Info off of http://www.suprafest.ca/

Dont know how current this is....

Registered Attendees

Name/Handle/Car Year Color Motor/Prov or State/Drags Autox Dyno

Seamus E/ SupraFiend/85 Red 5mge/BC/0 1 0
Duane S/upgradedsupra/Red Turcel?/BC/0 1 0
Matt O/Teraka/87 Black 7mgte/BC/0 0 0
David K/CanuckDave/84 Red 5mge/AB/1 1 1
Matt B/Scorpmatt/83 Two-Tone Gray 5mge/WA/0 0 0
Jim E/XCELR8/94 Red 2jzgte/OR/1 1 1
Carter T/Cartman/84 Red 7mgte/BC/1 1 1
Don N/VanSupra/89 White 7mgte /BC/0 0 0
Brent T/BTZ/86.5 Black 7mgte/BC/1 0 0
Darryl S/ONEJZ/89 Black 1jzgte/BC/0 0 0
Scott P/fotosoup/88 Grey 7mge/BC/0 0 0
Joel F/JoeFoe/82 Black 7mgte/BC/1 1 1
Tom B/91T breezen/91 Burgandy 7mgte/WA 1 1 1
Michael S/DrMike/94 Blue 2jzgte/WA/1 0 1
Chris P/Supra84/84 Grey 5mge/BC/0 0 0
Bogdan D/Bogdan/90 Red 7mgte/BC/1 0 1
Rick L/Lino/87 Black 7mgte/BC/0 0 0
Terry C/82 Red 5mge/BC/0 0 0
Pat L/SMSupra/89 White 7mgte/BC/1 1 1
Jeremy N/Turbo Drifter/89 Blue 2jzgte/BC/0 0 1
Grahem B/MKII_Time/88 Red 7mgte/BC/0 0 0
Devin A/Stratoayu/89 White 7mgte/BC/1 0 1
Dean L/Slip/86 Red 5mge/AB/0 1 0
Ben K/Shiki/85 Red 5mge/BC/0 0 0
Ryan K/ryans_supra/89 Red 7mgte/BC/0 0 0
Randy D/becauseican/87 Silver 1jzgte/BC/0 0 1

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you haven't registered yet, you've missed the deadline and we've had to finalize our budget without your contribution. We are betting on a few last minute registrations however, so you all have till the 26th to get your registrations paid via PayPal. Registrations after that date will still be taken but only in cash or with an Interac email transfer ( https://www.certapay.com/en/ ). We will accept registration fees at the show but it really screws us up as we need the cash beforehand to pay the bills and plan all of our expenses.

Lets get those last minute registrations in! This is going to be a great show, its looking like we will have at least 50 Supras in attendance! All award catagories are a go, but the more people we can get signed up the better!

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
I have been following the dates and will reluctantly be one of the late registers due to my car still being down. Should have been finished two months ago, then a month ago, and now last week but having AEM issues. Only able to work on it two days this week and two next, so I have no gaurantee my car will be ready. Do you recommend I hold out until I get it tuned to kick some ass, or register now and ask for a refund when the 46th deadline falls thru again?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
26th you mean. We can't refund the registration fee, but we can refund the autox and drag fees if you pull out before next monday, but we won't be able to refund it via paypal after the 26th.

It would be really nice for us to have the registration fee by the 26th, but its not as important for the event costs. We're doing you guys a favour by prebuying the Drag racing spots. You can still get in as normal on the day of the drag race but you'll want to get there early before they sell out. We can sign you up in the morning for the autox on the day of the event as well but if you can pay by the 26th we will not have to invite as many AE86 owners (not that theres anything wrong with AE86 owners :) ).

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is the last day for Paypal registrations! After today (the 26th), you will have to preregister in cash in person or via an Interac Email transfer https://www.certapay.com/en/. You can meet up with myself or Duane to pay in person. If neither of those payment options work for you, you will have to pay cash at the show. This means we won't be able to guarentee your admission into the Drags and we will have to invite more non supra people to the Autox. It is very important for us to have the registration money before the weekend of the show, please do what you can to get it in before then.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
so if we paid for the drags then you already paid the track to hold our spot?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well technically we won't be paying the track till next monday, but we're the only group prepaying admittance for that Street Legals so if you've paid with your registration or get us the drag money by monday, your guarenteed to get in.

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
Well, the AEM started talking today. Just need to throw together a quick tune and hope for no more bugs and I'll be there. Sent the registration. I guess the worst thing that could happen is I donate my $20 to the cause. Small price to pay considering what the car just went thru.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Hands On said:
Well, the AEM started talking today. Just need to throw together a quick tune and hope for no more bugs and I'll be there. Sent the registration. I guess the worst thing that could happen is I donate my $20 to the cause. Small price to pay considering what the car just went thru.
You can make it :)

Duane

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats it, no more Paypal registrations! To pay your registration fees in advance now, you will have to do it in cash in person or via an Interac Email transfer (https://www.certapay.com/). You can meet up with myself or Duane to pay in person. If neither of those payment options work for you, you will have to pay cash at the show. This means we won't be able to guarentee your admission into the Drags and we will have to invite more non supra people to the Autox. It is very important for us to have the registration money before the weekend of the show, please do what you can to get it in before then.

The numbers are looking really good though, all events are packed and we might even hit 60 cars for the show and shine!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Our food plans have been posted to the Suprafest Nationals forums. Please look in each events thread for specifics on the food for that day.

Coles version:

Fri Dyno day, simple BBQ with good quality hotdogs, chips and drinks. Will probalby be paid for by registration fees, might cost you a few bucks. We won't know for a bit yet.

There are no plans for dinner. Either grab something at the Track, before you go into the track in Mission or along the way, or stuff yourself with hotdogs at lunch.

Sat Autox day, you guys fend for your selves. Theres lots of food options close to the autox venue, see the autox thread for details.

Sun, Show and Shine day, we have a catering company coming in to cook us some kick ass burgers, either beef, chicken or veggie, and there will be some sides and drinks. Cost is likely $6cdn or $5us but if we pick up a bunch more registrations the price might be less. There are no other real food options in the area. We are planning on providing enough food for everyone and they're guests who are registered.

And thats it for food. Also, we are offering a half day deal for the Autox. If you havn't signed up for it yet and are still unsure about this autox thing, come early in the day and check it out. If you change your mind by noon, you will have an opertunity to join in for the afternoon session for a reduced price. Check out the Autox thread for more details.

We will post a thread to our forums about Sat evening entertainment options. One of which is the Celebration of Light fireworks that are happeneing in Vancouver that night http://www.hsbccelebrationoflight.com/.

www.suprafest.ca

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just letting you guys know I will be away this weekend and friday camping so I won't be able to check anything online till Sunday night at earliest. Duane will probably be checking his messages though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts