Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I'm using Jeannie P Mucklestone right now for a ticket I got doing 37 in a 35 !!!!! Damn Cop gave me a Neg2 for that sh!t I havn't had a ticket in 10 years, he said I smelled like booze, and told me I was swerving and the only reason he did aresst me was because he didn't have a breath scanner on him.... He was a REAL ASSHOLE COP. Thing was I had just turned onto the road less then 50 ft from the road and were talking at 6:30 in the morning. I don't drink and I was on my way to pick up my kids from my parents house.... sometimes COPS are asses, I went down to the police station to complain to the cheif of police ( I train his kid in taekwondo) to say something, and the dumb sh!t cop was there to yell at me in the lobby, and wouldn't let me see the cheif of police. Hence Jeannie P Mucklestone. I told her all of this, and she even think I could go and sue the damn cop. Yes I was speeding (2 mile over) but still....
Well she couldn't get it dropped but she did get it changed to expired tabs....LOL non moving.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone know the laws on modified exhaust in Washington? Also can you get a expired tags ticket dropped?

·
MMMM Smells like coolant
213 Posts
Does anyone know the laws on modified exhaust in Washington? Also can you get a expired tags ticket dropped?
well saw a discussion on the exhaust thing here a while back and its up to the ticketing officer. The law states that to loud is 1% louder than stock and the measuring tool is the officers ear. As for expired tags GL Unless they were together and they pulled you over for the to loud exhaust then if you can get that thrown out you might get the expired tags tossed as well.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey Guys! I really need help to find good lawyer! I got into accident and got a citation for "speed too fast for condition"! Basically someone cut me off in front of me and I ended up hitting him. I wanted to fight for it and found a lawyer who can help me. Got a court date but my lawyer didn't show up to the court and telling me he did. I called Jeannie Mucklestone and she checked my case number and told me that he's lying and not telling me the truth. Now my license will be suspended and Have to pay the court. Jeannie Mucklestone told me that she can not do anything since the Judge made a decision. I have no choice but to pay the fine to the court and I don't know what's gonna happen to my license! Anybody know any good lawyer who can help me out?

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,791 Posts
I've gotten one ticket dismissed by having the court case continued long enough to voluntarily attend all 4 sessions (1 per week) of a "driver improvement clinic" in North Carolina. These "clinics" are just 1-hour classes put on by DMV employees. I got the instructor to sign a statement of attendence and completion for me on the last day (told him up front what I was doing), went to court, presented the statement and told the judge that I had voluntarily enrolled in it, and he dismissed the case!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a few questions...

1. If an officer is driving southbound and your driving northbound. Can an officer flip a bitch and pull you over for speeding and write you a citation?

2. This just happened and I am taking it to court. An officer was clocking me for speeding, but before he was able to lock me in. I hard braked it, and the gun read 36mph. Even though I was going 45 at the time. He gave me a citation! WTF!! Anyways, I went and requested a Discovery. I will update this, when I receive it in the mail.
Also, I drive a 4dr, but the officer wrote down it was a 2dr. Is that something that could cause the ticket to be dismissed?

Thanks in advance ;)

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
I have a few questions...

1. If an officer is driving southbound and your driving northbound. Can an officer flip a bitch and pull you over for speeding and write you a citation?

2. This just happened and I am taking it to court. An officer was clocking me for speeding, but before he was able to lock me in. I hard braked it, and the gun read 36mph. Even though I was going 45 at the time. He gave me a citation! WTF!! Anyways, I went and requested a Discovery. I will update this, when I receive it in the mail.
Also, I drive a 4dr, but the officer wrote down it was a 2dr. Is that something that could cause the ticket to be dismissed?

Thanks in advance ;)
yeah the 4dr vs 2dr thing could get it dropped. good luck!

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,791 Posts
Absolutely. Radar can clock you if the officer is going the same direction as you, going the opposite direction, or if he's sitting still.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Does anyone have a link to the WA state RCW's? I think thats what Im trying to look for

·
Registered
378 Posts
That is exactly how I got my last ticket.
If you need to get this ticket dropped, your best option is to hire Jeannie P Mucklestone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That is exactly how I got my last ticket.
If you need to get this ticket dropped, your best option is to hire Jeannie P Mucklestone.
I keep hearing everyone referring to them. I think I might, if the price isnt too high.

The 2nd ticket I just got, and I do believe that the officer left some blank areas on his statement. But I am wondering if I still need an attorney for that? I was thinking of defending my own case on this one. What do you think? Oh, I have a crazy long list of infractions as is :blast:

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah the 4dr vs 2dr thing could get it dropped. good luck!
Just want to do a follow up. Yeah, it was dropped, along with another technicality of the officer not stating my exact miles on the affidavit...WOOT!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Double Post

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Just want to do a follow up. Yeah, it was dropped, along with another technicality of the officer not stating my exact miles on the affidavit...WOOT!!
did you hire a lawyer or get it dropped via defending yourself?

·
Registered
39 Posts
did you hire a lawyer or get it dropped via defending yourself?
Defended myself and I brought in my registration. I guess the judge was having a good day that day

·
Registered
14 Posts
i just had john mucklestone defend me for my ticket. (350$)for a 30+ speeding ticket.. on floating bridge @ 1am... at least that was the accusation of the officer :p got bumped downt o something that doesnt show up on record and i have to pay 100$ for that

·
Registered
48 Posts
here's one for you guys:

The night of April 26th i believe,

I was driving from Bellingham, Wa to Toledo, Wa south bound i-5. Making good time and using my radar/laser detector. coming up to the strait just after the kent exit and the laser dectector starts going wild.

For those who dont know if the laser goes off and your speeding, better make your way to the side and pull over, your busted.:dumbass:

Sure enough i get stopped. The cop is real short with me, no small talk just snatches my liscence and reg. Returns about 10 minutes later hands me a ticket and walks away.

27 over!:eek2: :bs:

I know my speedo is 5 fast but even it said i was doing 85. (in a 60)

Of course I procrastinate and send it in about 3 days before cut off date, asking for my day in court to fight it.

No responce from the court, eventually I forget about it.

I get stopped last Sept for tabs that just expired, cop says my liscence is suspended, :confused: he sort of cuts me a break and just gives me the court date for the liscence bit.

WTF! :die: misdemeanor charges, not arrested but still sucks.

I finally get ahold of the Pierce Co. Court (after two days of automation B.S.) only to discover my ticket was sent to collections. DOL wont give my liscence back untill its paid off.:run:

The original amout was $245, now collections bumped it up to $365.:idhitit:

I showed to the 3rd degree no liscence infraction court date, plead not guilty and now have a date next week for the hearing.

I plan on paying the 365, getting the licsence re-newed and appearing at the hearing with the new liscence.

I have just enough to pay the ticket. and survive till my next paycheck.

Any advice?

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
so how did it turn out. Love it that you followed the rules, and the govm't red tape sticks it to ya anyway. Oh yea, and pay up.

Hope you got it resolved. Be real nice to have an attorney since typically they won't listen to you and take you serious unless you got one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
so how did it turn out. Love it that you followed the rules, and the govm't red tape sticks it to ya anyway. Oh yea, and pay up.

Hope you got it resolved. Be real nice to have an attorney since typically they won't listen to you and take you serious unless you got one.
:urowned:

payed the ticket - $365

bought my license back - $15 & a $90 re-issuing fee:bs:

went to court for the 3rd degree driving charges, and got away with a $550 fine instead of a misdemeanor charges.

:eatme:

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Just look at the bright side, your paying for a public servants salary a bit. Contributing to job growth and stability (heh yeah I had to try to look on the bright side) sorry to hear they sticked it to ya.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts