Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· iSketch Master!
12,497 Posts
Pagani is quite proud of the new carbon fiber weave developed for this car. It includes a layer of titanium strands imbedded into the material, resulting in greater strength and reduced weight. The material looks pretty difficult to work with, as the titanium threads are sharp. I poked my finger just holding this piece of dry weave!

That's awesome.

· Banned
373 Posts
I love these cars simply because of the attention to detail and departure from your typical design philosophy. Very few manufactures take this much pride in creating a vehicle. I can only think of a few other cars that have such passion built into the smallest parts and that would be Konigsegg....and....and....and I can't think of any others at the moment.

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Horacio Pagani came to my college in 2003 (Savannah College of Art and Design). It was one of the best conferences that I've ever attended. His passion and overall design-knowledge is astounding, as well as his absolution to be the BEST, no matter what, in the exotic car marketplace.

Great pictures - thanks!

· Who's the Master?!
6,272 Posts
Dear God,

I pray that you bless me with a job (or a lottery ticket) that will allow me to become successful enough financially-speaking that I am able to buy 2 Zondas, a Zonda R and a Cinque Roadster.

Amen.

· Registered
4,340 Posts
Dear God,

I pray that you bless me with a job (or a lottery ticket) that will allow me to become successful enough financially-speaking that I am able to buy 2 Zondas, a Zonda R and a Cinque Roadster.

Amen.
+1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.