Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, if I racall, you made your dyno run in 5th gear. Have you ever run the dyno in 4th gear. The reason I ask is because I noticed that your dyno spools faster than any other T78 I've seen, and I'm thinking it was because of it being done in 5th. If you have run it in 4th, do you have a graph?? Thanks for your time! Peace!

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
I believe i do somewhere i just have to find it, but stay put because i will be dynoing the car real soon with cams and we will see what happens then, the difference its not that much really..but i will see what i can do ...

Later
n disgii said:
Hey, if I racall, you made your dyno run in 5th gear. Have you ever run the dyno in 4th gear. The reason I ask is because I noticed that your dyno spools faster than any other T78 I've seen, and I'm thinking it was because of it being done in 5th. If you have run it in 4th, do you have a graph?? Thanks for your time! Peace!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet...

I cant wait. I really wanna see the results badly because I am trying desperatly to decide on a kit. It will either be a T78 or a SP66 or SP70. The T78 is much cheaper so I want to see exactly what its capable of with cams vs SP with cams. Believe it or not, I already have HKS 264 cams in my Supra at BPU+++++++++++. Is your engine gonna be built when you dyno again? Do you have any idea when you are gonna dyno?? Thanks for the info!

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Well...

I will be dynoing very soon like in 2 weeks or so...I have HKS 272's intake and exhaust so its going to be interesting....i keep you posted ......;)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Question??

Will this be on a built motor or not?? What PSI do you plan on running? I would love to see the dyno sheets. Keep us posted and thanks! Peace!

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
NO !

No built motor here, stock bottom end motor......i will keep you posted, boost not sure yet how much will be...;)

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
:cool:

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Amir, he is currently using 272/264's and he dynoed 686 rwhp and 642 rwtq...

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
He should have it, was at 28psi or 2.0 kg/cm

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
No problem

I will do my best, Angel its real busy this days so its going to be a little hard, perhaps you can contact Nero at TitanMotorsports so he can be able to provide the sheet for you.. He should have it i believe... www.titanmotorsports.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts