Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I just hate taking off and putting back on the twins.:blast: .. I'm looking at the best way to build\collect parts for a small single, nothing big or outragous;), something that wil work good on stocke fuel\ECU? Help!!! I never want to have to put those damn things on again!!:bigthumb: Just looking for about 450-475hp.

· Registered
1,320 Posts
If I remember correctly Jojo (jademan) was selling his Single Set up, dont know if he sold it yet or what but here is the link.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511333

Pretty Sure its a T-66, the manifold, wastegate, oil lines, rmm dp, and k&n intake. You'd have to double check with Jojo to make sure though.

· GT-R DUN, Son.
2,661 Posts
so...I thought you bought another stock twin set? Now your changing your mind to a single? And here I thought I was gonna get proven wrong that the supra wasn't gonna be on stands long. Doing this project (scrapping together a makeshift single) is just going to create more problems in the long term. Best bet is to save up for a good single that is PROVEN to (and has people who can vouch for the setup) work.

Else your just gonna play the half-ass it game and end up costing you double in the end to get the shit right that you shoulda done the first time.

· Happy as hell
3,029 Posts

· Happy as hell
3,029 Posts
DM's kit's are top notch, as are all their products and services. The turbo itself has Garrett internals and the kit is good to over 500 RWHP with the propper supporting mods. I am getting the kit for my 1JZ from my friend and he says he ran 470 RWHP with the stock JDM 2J 440's and a standalone. Without the standalone and a good fuel piggyback like the SAFC NEO I should be able to put down 430-440 RWHP. And since you're 2J expect your numbers to be a little higher.

Adam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.