Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Member *****Supra's
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a mk3 with not to good of a paint job..i have been thinking about getting a new one soon but not sure what color to get.
have any suggestions?:confused:
thanks

· Banned
5,915 Posts
Original color.

Will look the best, be the cheapest and easiest to do. Also, color changing a car kills the value.

· Registered
657 Posts
I don't get these threads...

There are thousands of pics on here showing MkIIIs with all sorts of colours... Is it really that difficult to have a look and choose something you like????

· Registered
103 Posts
+1 on the original color.

If the door jambs and stuff still have good paint then it makes it easier and cheaper to paint, because you may not have to paint them.

· Registered
1,403 Posts
My wife said that if I paint my supra pink and do a quality paint job and keep it pink for at least two years then she'll wash it while wearing a thong and let me post the pics up here. She gets to choose the exact shade of pink. I'm not 100% sure that she's serious but could I put up with getting shit from everyone in the world for two years?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.