Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Lurker
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some progress pics of the car getting prepped for paint! The guy painting it seems very talented and knowledgable (he's only 18, but has been painting cars since 14). He normally does a lot of custom bike jobs... he's even doing one for Arlen Ness soon. Anyway, check out the pics.. I'll be sure to add more as it progresses...

Oh yeah, the best part is after he's driven my car he wants an MK3 now! He said he loves how comfortable and powerful they are :)

·
2,275 Posts
Very nice you sticking with the original color or are you changing over to something different?

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Awesome, I'm a big fan of restoring these cars, should be another killer looking car on the road soon.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Personally I would have removed more, but it looks good. :)

Hope it turns out good when finished. :)

·
Supra teacher 101
613 Posts
post pics when hes done

Edited again.

haha i just Realized that, guess u got here before i had a chance to edit it :)

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
looks pimp foo :) got to bring it by when its done :) aight peace :chicken:

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
wow you're only in San Jose, how much is he charging you? Maybe i'll get it done by him too...once my car is running again

·
Lurker
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EvoLuTioN said:
wow you're only in San Jose, how much is he charging you? Maybe i'll get it done by him too...once my car is running again
yeah, it's getting done in livermore. the labor rate over there is a lot less than around here. i told him i would try to find some more customers for him.. he is really dedicated to what he does.. i'll pm you with how much he charged me and pics as soon as it's done.

also.. anyone know of any 87-88 mk3's for sale? he's really interested in purchasing one!

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Looks great already get her done.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
mk34o8 said:
yeah, it's getting done in livermore. the labor rate over there is a lot less than around here. i told him i would try to find some more customers for him.. he is really dedicated to what he does.. i'll pm you with how much he charged me and pics as soon as it's done.

also.. anyone know of any 87-88 mk3's for sale? he's really interested in purchasing one!
I know of one, 87 Turbo BHG for $800 I believe... lmk, aight peace :chicken:

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
mk34o8 said:

sounds good to me, can't wait to see the finished product

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
looks good man, damn do i have to move to CA to get 800$ BHG cars & great paint jobs!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
mk34o8 said:

where in livermore?... i live there.....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts