Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up. I need to get my car painted within the next 2 months and was wondering if there is anyone you guys can recommend. The car is in Lakeland (Near Tampa) right now....thanks in advance for the help:wavey:

and while im at it..i'm painting it white, any good color idea's?

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
I've heard nothing but good about All Makes Collision Center in Tampa (Nebraska and Busch SE corner) and Driven Concepts (just east of Hillsborough and 275), also in Tampa.

·
Banned
331 Posts
Thanks Troux!

Check us out at Driven Concepts, we are by far not the cheapest, but we do excellent work!

1101A E. Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33604

813-236-4500

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
I've heard nothing but good about All Makes Collision Center in Tampa (Nebraska and Busch SE corner) and Driven Concepts (just east of Hillsborough and 275), also in Tampa.
All Makes does great work! I've used them a few times and nothing but great work, and they do alot of high end cars. I've also seen some nice stuff come out of Driven Concepts.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Troux!

Check us out at Driven Concepts, we are by far not the cheapest, but we do excellent work!

1101A E. Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33604

813-236-4500
i guess i'll be checking you guys out next week...

·
Banned
331 Posts
Cool! Here are a couple of products -

Just completed this Friday w/ full NA-T setup - stock color and body -

A recent Supra overhaul - Lambo black -

DRY

Another recent - Java black -

Under the Black Magic booth at HIN Tampa -

Here's my personal GS -

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hell yea, that looks pretty nice :) any pictures of white cars? I plan on keeping my car the white for now. its was oringinally Diamod White Pearl (1996 lexus sc)

·
Banned
331 Posts
This is the only white car with picture that I have and it's the only picture I have.

s2000 white with a heavy coat of blue metallic pearl from House of Kolors (blue pearl). You can't really see the effects, but the pearl is amazing.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
PM sent. Sorry for the late reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts