Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
there is enough flex agent in my paint that nothing happens to the molding paint.

Bill

just use good paint and dont worry..

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
I wouldnt worry about it, especially if you park like in your sig picture, lol. Just make sure that the moldings are prepped right before you paint them. Scuff it with some 400 grit first.

·
Registered
449 Posts
yeah ....you'll be fine......i jus painted mine a couple months ago
i'm sure the lil fuckers riding by on thier bikes hit my car once or twice....i see a big gouge on the side of my molding......but paint is fine
lata
bubs

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
supragook said:
yeah ....you'll be fine......i jus painted mine a couple months ago
i'm sure the lil fuckers riding by on thier bikes hit my car once or twice....i see a big gouge on the side of my molding......but paint is fine
lata
bubs
those little bastards!, run em down with the supra and dent up their bikes with your front wheel!!!! get even!

·
Registered
449 Posts
nope
exactly the same
i used scotch brite
make sure all shiny stuff is off ....if you have any kinds of dents or such...jus sand with light grit and smooth out somewhat.....remember to long strokes with the sand paper to blend it in......all basic and same as rest of body.....
let me know if you need more instructions
lata
bubs

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Actually.... here's my 87T (now gone), soon after I repainted w/clearcoat. They painted the mouldings and gave me a 4 year warranty.

I think it really looks sweeter on the red, black, and white (if white wheels are used) Supras... my 87T was black and so is the 90TT that I'm working one... Look here for pics of the 87T (old site...new site coming soon)...

http://home1.gte.net/res0g2t7/index.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts