Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· SupraCop
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey

I am painting my calipers.
1st how do you get them off. I see the two bolts. I cant get them to loosen any tricks. and does one go before the other.

i am doing black with the chrome sticker. Is it a good idea to do clear coat on top or will it yellow

thanks

matt

i know you can paint them without taking it off but I want it to look really nice

· SupraCop
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow thanks for the hlep there chronoj1

blkturbo i'll pm you, i am interested i would still need to get them off. and does any brake fluid come out of the line when you remove it. does it need to be plugged.

· SupraCop
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I brought it to my guy in the center of town. he torched it for a few sec took a gun to it and it was done. they also broke the bolts hold the stock exhaust stuff so i can go bpu this week.
blkturbo i ended up painting it myself bc i need to get the car done and inspected. well i kicked my self in the ass bc i went to bleed the breaks the morning i needed to take it for inspection and i could not get the peddle all the way back. If i knew i would have gone with you.

Any way now i have speed bleeder that should be at my door on tuesdays so i am going
for a wednesday inspection.

I am in long valley. (the name says it all, yes its long and it also happens to be a valley) it is morris county.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.