Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cut out the plastic piece so u can see the cams, intercooler pipes and turbo manifold are the pieces im looking to paint. pipes already have a silverish color to them but i want them changed to somthing else. does anyone have any suggested colors that might look good on a 95 pearl white na-t? i dont feel like polishing them.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know i bought em like that but it would be a pain in the ass to strip em down and try and polish them up. black on the pipes sounds good to me. maybe i can polish the cams?

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
polishing the cams is kinda easy. but it's way better to chrome them. Silver does look fine IMO I didnt catch you said that. Is this a stock twin car? If its single those pipes are cake to polish, now the stock pipes SUCK! big time.

Alex

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its actually a NA-T setup and the pipes arnt lookin to pretty. welds are showing so i figure black would cover up and and make it look a little cleaner

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
ah i see. well those pics are still far easier to polish than the stockers. And you might wanna do a little sanding of those pipes before painting if the welds are really THAT bad.

Alex

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah there not terrible, i gess i try and polish one up and see how difficult it comes.. if its somewhat easy ill do that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts