Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
95 6spd sp63'd from hell!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A old friend waved me down after I came out of the local grocery store. I pull up to him and he's asking a few questions etc. Well he wants me to rev it up and I do. The funny part is when I do as the idle is deccelerating. All you see behind my car is the super market light up and a loud BOOM. Bunch of the chinesse people and the people coming out of the supermarket jump and start cussing. It was freaking hilarious to see people just jump and ran for cover. All just from a simple back fire, tho it was really loud that time. Sounded like a 30-06 going off next to you. Loudest back fire I've had in the past 2+ years of ownership. Good times...

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The five of us were laughing pretty hard. Figured you would think it was funny too. Aparently not...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
i laughed

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Must be the loudest fart, huh?

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
raciest as well..... hopefully, Chinese supra owners are not offended by this

·
Ex MKIV Owner
329 Posts
I think the reaction to this thread is unjust, although not any sort of exceptional story it isn't bad...

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
how about when I had my cam off 1 tooh on the exhaust side... Don't let me tell you about that back fire when it went in to boost... wowers...

Sounded like a serious tank shell going off.

·
@llcoolgene
661 Posts
i guess i had to be there...

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nureulsaranghae said:
raciest as well..... hopefully, Chinese supra owners are not offended by this
Yes its racist alright... tard if it was racist it would have involved chinesse slang. Also I have quite a few asian friends. One of them atm is helping me do a engine swap on my truck.

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I guess its one of those experiances ya just would have had to been there to appreciate. Either way to those who didn't like it. I'm sorry, but oh well. And yes I had just got back and started with the "story". ZaZZn ya that particular time I got out of my car and looked at my exhaust. I thought I had blown it apart.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts