Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the water sensor that plugs into the upper rad. elbow that connects to the head. It is the one that goes to the ECU/EMS. If anyone has this in Az. please let me know ASAP. I need this to complete my car and put it back on the road.

If no one has it, then I will order it from Jeff Watson,(Priority overnight) but I need to have the car ready to tune in a few days so it is ready for Sat! :rolleyes: Damnit

Thanx, LMK

·
Registered
709 Posts
What happened? Did the plug shatter when you tried to take it off?

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, nothing shattered or broke. The water neck disappeared, along with that sensor. I got a polished one from Ryan, but I am still missing my sensor. It grew legs and fell into a black hole, WTF?

Do you have one for sale?

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black legs, white legs, chicken legs...

·
Part of the MSB club
1,393 Posts
Dude just order the part and have it over nighted and then we can spend another 7 hours trying to put it on.....

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meh, 7 minutes

·
Part of the MSB club
1,393 Posts
Hey you wanna make a CD of all the trance and jungle and house shit we like dude? I think it would kinda fun, maybe see what other people like. And I found that song, its "Blood is Pumpin"

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be so happy to get this car done and tuned, I will do whatever it is you like...except anything related to your gay tendencies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts