Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I figure if I can't get an answer here, then I probably will never get it from else where. This is a tough one:

What's the Toyota part number for the igniter from a 98+ VVT-i 1JZ-GTE? Some features of this engine include:

- 3 coil pack
- single turbo
- VVT-i
- 36-2 crank trigger and single cam angle sensor

Anybody know? I've been searching for weeks but without results....

Thanks guys!

Howi

·
tunin' da beast
479 Posts
Go to www.supras.nl, register and PM the guy called Arnout, he owns the site and is a good friend of mine. He can look it up for you. You can refer to me if you want to, I'm called Rich over there but I used to be CTD there as well, just recently changed my login.

(Actually I could look it up for you as well, but I haven't installed the toyota dealer software on my new laptop yet)

·
Registered
184 Posts
just wondering how did you get the toyota dealer software?

·
tunin' da beast
479 Posts
Somewhere from the internet, can't remember, this was years ago. It was actually an even better version than our local toyo dealer had because it contained the jap-spec engines as well. LOL

Edit:
Did some googling and here it is:
http://www.yankeetoys.org/docs.htm
scroll down and look for EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) follow the instructions in the FAQ closely when installing. It's an old program which doesn't like our new mega gigs hard drives.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Somewhere from the internet, can't remember, this was years ago. It was actually an even better version than our local toyo dealer had because it contained the jap-spec engines as well. LOL

Edit:
Did some googling and here it is:
http://www.yankeetoys.org/docs.htm
scroll down and look for EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) follow the instructions in the FAQ closely when installing. It's an old program which doesn't like our new mega gigs hard drives.
Gold! :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts