Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Don't need my liver anymore, you can buy part of it. I'm so freaking newbie I can't even read the rules before I post here. It's a damn shame.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
if u still have the liver i call dibs and have cash in hand

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Wow, it's amazing how this guy has almost NO posts and people are willing to buy from him. I guess people will never learn. :rolleyes:

I wanna know how this guy got a +1 trader rating with less than 20 posts when he isn't even supposed to sell here PERIOD.

Read the rules!.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
uhmmmmmmmmmm.........................

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
uhmmmmmmmmmm
u feelin alright tonite man? did u not get laid or something? :lol:

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
JonnyRedline said:
uhmmmmmmmmmm
u feelin alright tonite man? did u not get laid or something? :lol:
There are rules here for a reason. If you don't like it, you don't have to post here. It's that simple.

The rules are here to protect you, not me. But hey if you wanna buy from someone who has absolutely no time here, go for it, but it ain't happening from within Supraforums. Do it on Ebay.

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
braddman said:
Wow, it's amazing how this guy has almost NO posts and people are willing to buy from him. I guess people will never learn. :rolleyes:

I wanna know how this guy got a +1 trader rating with less than 20 posts when he isn't even supposed to sell here PERIOD.

Read the rules!.
\

dammit were getting spammed tonight... we should go back to the old " NO NEWBIE ALLOWED" lol :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.