Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I am in the process of putting my 91 supra back together, and have a couple of questions about these parts.

I broke 3 injector clips, and ordered these. #11154E1 is the number stamped on the part. The ones on my car are 11154E0. Are these parts the same? If so do you just cut the old ones off and stick the two bare wires into the one side?

That Cam seal looking thing came in my top end toyota gasket kit. It is solid rubber unlike the cam seals which have metal in them. Does anyone know what that seal is for? I am coming off my first BHG:doh:

Thanks,

Dominic 55,000 original + one pinhole water leak = BHG

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Your good on the clips, they are the same

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Your good on the clips, they are the same
Thanks on the clips. The new ones do not have the metal contacts like the old one has in the pic (brown one), they are just plastic only. Do the metal contacts come out of the old ones with the wires connected? I was under the impression The new ones would have pig tails coming out of them.

I Searched and found a MK4 thread by Curt Ainger selling clips, and terminals. Do I need to order MK3 terminals with my connectors?

Listed by C. Ainger for MK4
90980-11153 Connector List 7.06 Cost 5.30 Ea X 6
82998-12440 Terminal, List 5.32 Cost 4.00 Ea X 12

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
When you pull the wires out from the brown clip, from the front part of the clip (where it plugs in) there is a little plastic tab you lift with a small screw driver, at the same time pull the wire on the other end. the terminal should still be attacked to the wire, all you would have to do is insert it in the new clip in the right direction.

hope that helps.
-Saif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts