Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lemme start with the basics. I own a 1993 White Toyota Supra. Non-Turbo // Automatic = Bleh. I was wanting to supe up my ride some so please throw some suggestions at me. What all could I get for my car to add Hp/Tq/EngineSound/Acceleration/etc. Im looking for mainly performance parts to tune up my ride. Dont worry bout prices, just throw some suggestions at me. Include everything *spark plugs//manifold//etc//etc..* thanks a ton,

RoB~

PS- Keep in mind its a 93' NA Supra and an Automatic. Thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also I was wonderin if anyone knows what the stats on the Greddy MX Exhaust // Part # 10111532 *Supra Non-Turbo* are. Also what are some other good exhaust systems? I've seen some nice Apex'i and such. Just lmk

Thanks,

RoB~

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just look thru this thread, "Naturally Aspirated"... there are hundreds of post on BPU mods for the NA. Intake and Exhaust being the majority of these, there are also threads about turbo conversions... have a look around. i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. if you have anything specific, just post. take care, good luck.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i know man... but im just tryin to get a general idea of everyone's upgrades list for their NA supras...

RoB~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also how much hp do NA Automatic Supras have? Also all I want is around 350+ hp nothing crazy so if you know how to reach this area with performance parts and such.. plz post. Thanks

RoB~

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
350+?? Sounds like you're asking for a turbo. :D
No way in hell, you gonna get that with basic mods..... Good luck. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** =\... well what do NA Supras HP start at?

RoB~

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
A n/a auto will dyno around 170rwhp. With all the bolt on stuff you can find (except nos or a turbo) you will have a hard time breaking 200rwhp, but will probably get close to 200rwhp.

350rwhp will require either nitrous or a small turbo.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
wait a sec... is it 220hp or is it 170? ones saying 220 and the other is saying i'll barely hit 200 with a all the bolt on performance parts i can get...

Rob~

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
Toyota says the engine creates 220hp at the crank. The reality of them overstating this hp, plus driveline loss means that you are lucky to be getting 170hp to the rubber...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o ok cool so how much HP u think i could get with all the best performance parts out there.. and which performance parts would u or anyone else recommend for the most amount of HP/TQ gain?

RoB~

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
I am probably the wrong guy to ask. I am on my second NA and I swore up and down with both of them that there were reasonable bolt on parts that would give me real hp gains and I have given up.

I ordered a T04E Turbo and am going that route. Should be 350-400 hp by spring...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
where did u get that turbo kit from?

Rob~

Added:

O ya and another thing.,.. If i was to get a turbo kit for my NA would it matter if its an AUTO and also would any NA upgrades *exhaust//sparks//etc* be effected by this?
thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
??? piecing it together? so where all are u getting this parts? and whos making them? Also would it matter if u have an automatic transmission?

Rob~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts