0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone had quotes on certain parts weights

ri54 tranny= .....lbs????????
7m block=
7m heads=
86.5-88 front bumpers=
86.5-88 rear bumpers=
I have to ship all of these but to get quotes i have to know the weights.Yall have never let me down b4 and im sure you wont today : ) cp2

:rolleyes: :eek:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i imagine theres alot of people looking to reduce their weight by dropping their tranny,or bumpers,oh yeah and lets not forget throw in in honda heads cuz their lighter!!!!wtf are you talking about?these arent items that are weight reduction items???(except maybe carbon fiber bumpers....do they exist????)
other than that bro the 75(ish) doesnt mean jack on a search!if your gonna post a reply just try to be helpfull.if you wanna be a smart ass(which is cool) just tell me "search yada yada yada and youll find your answer".....its not like i asked a head gasket question...i mean come on help a bruthu out.Dont take this as a rant im just talkin smack and mean nothin by it.maybe youll se my point?????

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Wow, u obviously didn't read... people posted weights of about 75% of the items from the mk3 supra... even if they aren't removed for weight reduction. The block heads and tranny is in there for sure... as well as the bumpers......................

Good job being an asshole when I helped u out.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok ...I like someone who will dish it out as well as take it.I just need to know exactly what to search....like as in i can put "weight" and it has guys having me looking up jenny creigs website or something.If youll just be a bit more specific it sounds like it will be what i need and i appreciate your time and comments.No need to be upset ...its just not all of us(present company not flamed) are not just computer geeks but are half minded guys who have [email protected] of tatoos ,love drinkin beer,love cars,and the chicks,oh yeah....and the cars hehe.ANd leed non computer oriented lives and need a little different kinds of directions.peace bro.......i told ya i was yankin your chain

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
LOL yea I know where ur comin from about the search. Looks like u didn't see the FAQ part of my post tho :eek:

Here's the link u tatooed beer drinkin street racin sex lover :p
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=2777239#post2777239

Go to the weight index (U need adobe to view it, I don't have it, otherwise I woulda just posted the weights)

If u need more that isn't in there I can find out where the other stuff is, I know nearly EVERYTHING that comes out/goes in the supra has a weight posted in supraforums :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
your the shizzznit!!!!!!!!!!!thanx bro for not gettin butthurt : )

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
darn it i cant read any of them either.I downloadeed evry type and my computer wont display it either.oooooohhhh wwwwweeellllll...ill just guestimate.i have to list all these today or tommorow on ebay and wanted to calculate freight charges.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry but it wouldnt dl.lie i said im not that great with computers as to know what else to try.....Ill check tommorow!Thanx for your efforts and sense of humour : )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts