Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Dziugas "Ziggy" Dzikaras
Email: dziuggy (AT) gmail (dot) com
Phone: 6508927769, 4155019887
Payment: Cash, Check, paypal

Hey guys. so it is time to let it go.

Older members might remember my car as it has been around silv and bay area for a while. this car won highest hp mk3 turbo only in vegas in 05 with 480rwhp and 478rwtq. since then it had bigger turbo but never dynoed after but definitely 600+ crank at sea level

anyhow it has been parked since birth of my son in 2009. the car was running great before parked but some parts were removed.

here is info/mods on the car:

87 turbo targa
clean title ok shape, has dent on drivers fender from hit and run while parked.

low mile JDM 7mgte, with HKS metal head gasket and ARP studs installed before dropping the motor in. Since then car has about 10k miles on everything.

suspension is H&R springs on koni yellow shocks (all bought new 10k miles ago) custco strut bars.

car has HKS cast long runner 7m manifold (rare) sp67 turbo, custom 3" downpipe with cutout and 2 o2 sensor bungs that mounts to stock catback, hks wastegate, blitz blow of valve, real 7m spearco intercooler with custom hard pipes, maf translator in blow through mode, apexi cold air intake, rc 550cc injectors, walbro fuel pump, fluidyne aluminum radiator, flexilite supra specific dual electric fans, zeixtronic wideband with data logging and peak hold display, boost controller, turbo timer, autometer gauges +++ i'm sure i am forgetting something

i am also selling it as a whole thing here: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?830689-FS-87-project-500-rwhp

all prices are obo + shipping from 94134

anyhow partial list of parts for sale:

complete turbo kit - sp67 turbo with real HKS long runner cast manifold, custom 3" downpipe with cut out that fits stock cat back (stealth!). real hks waste gate. turbo was rebuilt but it has been sitting for over 5 years so no guarantee on it - $800

custco front strut bar - $110 (new style)

cusco rear strut bar - $70 (old style)

ebay t04 manifold brand new - $150

t67 turbo was good but laying around for 4-5 years might need rebuild very little shaft play- $250

stock manifold to t04 adapter with pipe for external wg (no wg flange) - $50

v band starter downpipe - $25 (or buy both stock to t04 adapter and vband for $65)

blitz sbc-r boost controller (it also acts as peak and hold boost gauge) if purchased for mk3 i can throw in mk3 ashtray that was cut for the blitz $180

maf-t translator with gm sensor - $230

zeitronix WB kit: includes box+o2 sensor+display+data loging software+ serail to usb adapter+ MAP, Boost Sensor, (50 PSI / 3.5 Bar) Absolute Pressure. Zeitronix sells this for $399 for a kit + $115 for boost sensor + shipping. you can data log everything together af ratio, boost, rpm and also egt (not included but includes plug for any autometer type egt probe.) this was on the car for less than 500 miles and is in perfect condition asking $400 shipped (you basically get display free)

real blitz DD bov - $150

real gredy oil catch can $45

outofstep rear upper brace - $100 shipped (one of the kind less then 30 made) <<SOLD

safc 2 black - $170 <<SOLD

550cc injectors - $300

blitz ss bov - $150

original spearco fmic for 7m and custom hardlines $800 (dont want to sell:))

fluidyne aluminum radiator - $300

koni yellow shocks with h&r lowering springs $400

drag tires on rx7 rims - $400

hks boost controler
gredy sbc-r boost controller
autometer egt, boost, water temp and oil temp gauges
apexi turbo timer
walbro pump
and more that im forgeting

text is best thanks

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Your car was an inspiration to my Maroon car back in the day. Sorry you're parting it out. Goodluck Ziggy!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I sent you a PM.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in the bay area and might be interested in a couple things like those wheels and maybe a turbo and down pipe. I'll look over what my project is missing and get back to you :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do you happen to have the headlamp switch/turn signal thingy?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts