Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a 1990 targa supra for parts today car is burgundy on burgundy, pics will be up 2morrow night. I'll be keeping the motor/trans/drive train, steering wheel and the moldings.

Car has good condition 3 piece spoiler and tail lights targa seals leak.
pics:

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,292 Posts
You never posted pics man!!
I'm not far from you, How much for the front bumper and header panel?
Could you possibly chuck them on a greyhound to Coquitlam?

·
Ahh GODZIRA!
790 Posts
There is a kid that comes into my work sometimes, he may be interested. Needs some fenders. I'll keep my eyes open for him.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You never posted pics man!!
I'm not far from you, How much for the front bumper and header panel?
Could you possibly chuck them on a greyhound to Coquitlam?
pics up sorry I've been busy and not on the forums recently. I wont ship anything that large and my nefew may want them for his car anyways.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kind of condition are the keys in? Do you have the complete set of lock cylinders?
has a couple keys that I dont think are original, cylinders all seem to work except for the hatch which is siezed but can probably be cleaned up if taken apart.

·
Registered
88 Posts
how much for front bumper including the bumper support and i guess fogs to and all the moldings on exterior?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Care to post a picture of the key? I'm trying to find a set that stays in the ignition. Mine looks like a dart, and it falls out all the damn time. I'd rather have one that looks like a figure eight.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
what condition is the interior? seats? any dents/scratches on the targa top?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Is there a chance you could remove and send me the subframe (if its intact and reasonably clean)?

I'm in Edmonton.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
If you still have the cluster how much for it? Can you also pm me some pics of it

Thanks...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is there a chance you could remove and send me the subframe (if its intact and reasonably clean)?

I'm in Edmonton.
I think shipping that would probably be too much of a hassel, sorry.

If you still have the cluster how much for it? Can you also pm me some pics of it

Thanks...
I'll get a pic of it tomorrow, its high milage on the OD and has no TEMS if thats ok with you...... 30+shipping.... looks like your in the States so shipping would probably not make it worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Ok milage doesn't matter nor does the TEMS...well can you check how much shipped to 27310, I still want it, and whenever you get the pics you can just pm them to me.
Thanks..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts