Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow Dan, Ryan, and I will start parting out our roommates old MR2. It has a good amount of work done to it. JDM Engine (We Think), Upgraded Turbo, Exhaust, Interior, Stereo, Seats, etc.

Pics will follow this destruction process if anyone is looking for a specific part let Dan or I know.

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What no one wants any parts? This is going to be a fun project everything must go.. from carpet to t-tops!

Come on people this is a great way to get parts for cheap, plus with local pickup in Delray Beach you can't go wrong.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Current plan is to start on the inside and work our way out.. when we are done.. there is going to be nothing left in this thing.. come on no one wants a gas lid from an MR2 for some type of paper weight or something? I will let that thing go CHEAP! :D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
As much as I want to part this thing out is there anyone that wants to buy the whole friggen car.. it has some work done to it and when it is running right it pulls pretty damn good! Can anyone take this thing off our hands? The car does need some TLC but I know we have caring car owners on SF :lol:

The current car owner knows nothing about the car really :rolleyes: , but if there are questions I could dig around the car for you and see if i can find out some info.

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

That is an indirect pic of the car. I have more at home.

The car is a 93 and I will give him a call in a bit to find out what price he was looking to get for it as is.

Couple Known Things:
- Supra Tails Molded In
- JDM Engine (We Think) :rolleyes:
- Upgraded Turbo
- Power FC
- Driver FX Racing Seats

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Momo steering wheel.. BBS wheels.. Full exhaust.. tubular mani.. greddy IC.. pioneer head unit and graphic eq.. amp.. sub.. AVC-r .. a few guages... some other random shit.. who wants this thing?!

edit.. i think its a 91 not a 93

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
Looks pretty nice (expect the ricey mod of the tailights) ask him how much.. and what are the problems with the car?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Jimmy I will find out what he wants for the car.. and I will try to see what the hell is wrong with it.. there is no telling what it could be.. and the owner well he had no clue!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Mike I will let you know as soon as I find out.. and Ill take detailed pictures of the getup later on today.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
The owner just called me back.. says $6500 :dunno:

Let the bidding wars begin! :D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
wheresursfl said:
Because the owner is an ass and we know where he slips we can get you the car for as low as $5750. WOW what a steal!

BID AWAY!
HMM I know where he sleeps.. but where does he slip? :D

Come on guys look no one is bidding and this kid is already having a war with himself! :)

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dan94TT said:
HMM I know where he sleeps.. but where does he slip? :D

Come on guys look no one is bidding and this kid is already having a war with himself! :)
uh right into your behind... :gfight:

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Hmmm I will be the first on the forums to give you your first :urowned: .....

you got me buddy.. :lol: That one was actually funny! On another note.. who wants this thing?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Mike what you want it for.. I'll entertain offers even if it is not my car LOL :D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Well the car runs and drives as far as I know.. it just needs some TLC. and a tune from someone who knows what to do with a Power FC. But it indeed runs and drives.. from the last I know.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts