Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
How much for the A/C Compressor?

And where are you located in California?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
do you have the brake booster and master cylinder complete and intact? Please look in the cabin at the brake pedal assembly as well and let me know if it's still good.

When you lift the hood is the black sound barrier still good?

Thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Are you parting out any of the body panels? If so how does the drivers side front fender look? I just dented the shit out of mine and am looking for a replacement. I live in SD so I will drive up there and pick it up if need be.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you parting out any of the body panels? If so how does the drivers side front fender look? I just dented the shit out of mine and am looking for a replacement. I live in SD so I will drive up there and pick it up if need be.
the fender is actually in good condition. pm me if your still interested

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
do you have the plastic trim for the trunk? i need the 2 for each side and 1 for the back. also need the hatch plastic, trunk foam, spare cover, carpet and rear seat back cover (thats made of cardboard and covered in carpet.
lmk if your not sure about my descriptions. lol.
thanks.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
you forgot me

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do you have the brake booster and master cylinder complete and intact? Please look in the cabin at the brake pedal assembly as well and let me know if it's still good.

When you lift the hood is the black sound barrier still good?

Thanks
Sorry yes I got it.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts