Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to order your built Supra automatic transmission and precision torque converter as well as your single turbo fuel system. I’m not sure if you have these in stock and ready to ship or not. My question is: how long is the normal lead time from the time I place my order, to the time I should receive it. Just trying to plan ahead.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
You can either send your transmission in and we can rebuild it which will take 2-3 weeks or you can buy a core which we send to you first and you send us your stock unit back. We have fuel systems in stock.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is the $2200 for the new tranny, and/or with the core replacement?
Is there a price difference if I send you my tranny for a rebuild? Thxs

·
Old Member
167 Posts
FWIW, I finally installed my BL tranny this weekend. WOW, what an improvement! Shifts much firmer/quicker than stock, especially under boost. Even my wife noticed and said, "is it supposed to shift so hard?" Yes, I replied, isn't it cool? lol

Thanks Zohair!

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
FWIW, I finally installed my BL tranny this weekend. WOW, what an improvement! Shifts much firmer/quicker than stock, especially under boost. Even my wife noticed and said, "is it supposed to shift so hard?" Yes, I replied, isn't it cool? lol

Thanks Zohair!
No prob... good to hear its running well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts