Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Eddy Haines
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it gets cluttered, and could use some breaking down. I.E. a section for wheels/tires, interior/exterior, engine/tranny, etc. It would save time, and when searching for some wheels you don't have to go 10 pages to find some!

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
that would be helpful

·
Eddy Haines
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ you know I never have used search for wheels forale. That's a good idea, but I think my idea to break it into sections would make it that much easier.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
No, it wouldn't be easier. You would actually have to click on another separate sub-forum before starting your wheels search. The way it works now, you click on ONE forum, and start your search. So, in reality, it is easier now.

Do you have any idea how much time and effort would be required to weed through the thousands of threads and separate them all in to different sections?

No way. We have enough separate forums now.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Check it out: Just click "GO" and all you will see is wheel threads. ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Except when someone puts "FS: Work VS-XX" or "CCW Classics". Then wheels won't pull up shit, unless I'm underestimating the search function.

Don't get me wrong, I think search is great, but categories would be helpful too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Except when someone puts "FS: Work VS-XX" or "CCW Classics". Then wheels won't pull up shit, unless I'm underestimating the search function.

Don't get me wrong, I think search is great, but categories would be helpful too.
if it has wheels in any part of the description not just the post title of the item it will still show up still

1 - 12 of 12 Posts