Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
party in md

hey guiys i was wondering it u guys want u guys wanted to meet up and go downtown to meet for college night at baha beach club on thursday the the 31 quarter beers till 10 and after that 1 $ beers all night. just let me know whos know who wants to go, me and my girl and my boy is gonna go, we could have a good time that way everyone could get to know each other, its gonna be a good time.... hope we all could meet up an go,... let me know so i can try to get parking reserved in the parking garage.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im sorry, i forgot to tell where, its downtown baltimore

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
I am game, I have NO COVER NO LINE PASSES for us too! My girls the bartender. I go every thursday. I have practice tonight so I might eb there late, so depending on the outcome of this thread I will head up there early enough to hook you guys with the passes.

OR you can just PM me your number and I will call you and hand them to you when ever your up there.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Alright mna , I offered...... I will be the good looking guy inbetween the first two bars when you walk in, on the side where the railing to the "deck" is, I will most likely be wearing jeans and a Rugby T shirt of some sort, or a white, tight A&F polo that looks worn and like it should be my little brothers. Peace out! PS drink are free with me. I get a mad crazy hook up

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not goin tonight, i was talking bout next thursday. But ur offer sounds great..... I hope we can still take it next thursday, if u go.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
shogunsup94 said:
Alright mna , I offered...... I will be the good looking guy inbetween the first two bars when you walk in, on the side where the railing to the "deck" is, I will most likely be wearing jeans and a Rugby T shirt of some sort, or a white, tight A&F polo that looks worn and like it should be my little brothers. Peace out! PS drink are free with me. I get a mad crazy hook up
Anthony, you know one of the beer tub girls named Trish? I haven't been to Baja in the longest time, been going to power plant more often. I'll have to check out Baja again some time.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
If she has long dark hair and a nice rack, yeah I know her, but only from association of going there so often! I know quite a few bouncers/Bartends/doormen/ etc there Last night was pretty hoppin too, it was packed!! And the great thing: There was an enormous line and I just walked infront of it, I get the dirtiest looks when I do it! Its great! I Had practice before hand so I didnt egt there until about 11pm. Then my boy and his girl were coming in and she left her ID home (30min) away!! Only later did I find out I could have gotten her in anyway! Shucks! So I had some PR to do (pass out shit) and so he took my ride to go get her ID ! What a gentleman! OH by the way, I am having a Keggar tonight. In Pasadena, MD if any one cares

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
Man I miss the old days when we would drive to baltimore every thursday to goto LOuie Louies next to hammer jacks.

$6 all you could drink Beer, liqour, and mixed drinks. Was the best olace to go. Ratio of girls to guys was like 3-1

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Depends on how I feel after practice, I have a game against Marksupra33's team in Harrisburg this weekend so I dont want to get real messed up but I was bummin bad last night about shit going on with me so I think I need it.

What time you headin up?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts