1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
If it was me I would have probably laughed, though I would have to fix it eventually I would probably record all the interactions with people in case they would try to refute my complaint lol.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
That's pretty outrageous. I actually just opened my first paypal account and had a couple of questions and don't want to start a stupid thread about something that has been asked a million times over.

If anyone wants to help a paypal newb, please aim me:

F1V79

Thanks

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
“Somebody from a foreign country who spoke in broken English argued with me for 10 to 15 minutes,” Zamora said. ” ‘Did you get the gas?’ he asked. Like I had to prove that I didn’t pump $81,400,836,908 in gas!”
^Shittiest part right there.

Thank you, India.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
As I have said for years: Paypal is one of the worst businesses ever.

·
4,931 Posts
Customer support actually argued with him for more than 10 minutes about this?

Grrr, I hate talking to people over the phone...

·
4,931 Posts
I knew someone was going to bring that up :lol:

Next year on my birthday some $10k fund is supposed to mature for me...let's hope I can buy more than a loaf of bread with it.

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^Shittiest part right there.

Thank you, India.
*WAIT*, *wait*, wait ... Did you get the gas? :loser:

He should've been like, no I only got $26 of that $81 billion, I wanna do a chargeback.

Then the accounting guys for the company that owns the gas station would be like WTF?!

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
*WAIT*, *wait*, wait ... Did you get the gas? :loser:

He should've been like, no I only got $26 of that $81 billion, I wanna do a chargeback.

Then the accounting guys for the company that owns the gas station would be like WTF?!
All this time, I thought Indians were good @ math & logic... n/m... :)

·
Thinking Person
1,533 Posts
How much is that in pubes?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Once, you go over $55,000 at gas pump, the gas tanks underground should be finish.. common sense.. Each gas tank underground has 10,000 gallons.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts