Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the MId-Ohio Region PCA event at Mid-Ohio this past weekend.

Hope to be back up at Mid-Ohio for the ALMS this coming weekend.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Nice pics. How come you didn't sign up and drive your car on the track? I did that a few years ago with PCA, it was an awesome experience. That is one helluva track.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ryan P said:
Nice pics. How come you didn't sign up and drive your car on the track? I did that a few years ago with PCA, it was an awesome experience. That is one helluva track.

Well Mid-Ohio was my first DE experience back in 96 with the BMW-CCA. Drove my red mk2. Had a complete blast. Have recommended DE's ever since.

The weekend above, I was there strictly to take photos for Forgeline Motorsports so I couldn't do anything for myself. Given the opportunity, I would have jumped at the chance.

Regards,
James R

·
1,057 Posts
nice pics, people should let me know when they are going to be at Mid Ohio, my mom lives literally 3 miles down the road from the track, Id love to meet up with some of you

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ThumperAC said:
nice pics, people should let me know when they are going to be at Mid Ohio, my mom lives literally 3 miles down the road from the track, Id love to meet up with some of you

We've posted info on the Ohio Supras list....

Regards,
James R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts