Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
They should also go to the Detroit auto show and any other auto show by manufacturers so they can dictate the type of cars they would like to see people drive in their cities.
WTF::: why bother importing sports car that are brightly painted already from the factory??
This is just BS!!!

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
wow the peninsula eh? haha that's interesting, my car is all stock officer I swear...truth it ..is it, except for that intake and exhaust :D

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
Do you notice how they show a bunch of asians in an import audio/body kit shop talking about being targeted and then sideshows are the excuse they cut to a bunch of black folks in domestics.

Then the cops follow it up with *well theres no problem with this yet but we are cracking down anyway*

I mean shit why dont they just say "we realized that our revenue quota was down last quarter and we noticed that asian community complains the least. We came up with a graph of groups of people voting soccer moms give a fuck about the least and the Asian import scene was the lowest. Fascinating how this coincidentally lines up with the end of the 3rd fiscal quarter.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
LuvMySilverSupra said:
guess i'll be taking the infiniti out this weekend.

i guess they weren't kidding when they told us this last week.

but i like how they add sideshows to it to get support even though nobody does that here. just want support from the other nazi's here in CA.
ITs pretty funny though, they talk about targeting imports , yet they show the older, domestic cars that are doing the sideshows and doughnuts and what not in the video..and thatose videos usually show the same type of cars...mostly older domestics...

but no, they'll go after the imports because they are brightly painted and have stickers on then..wtf..

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gixxer_drew said:
I realize that NOBODY is going to give a fuck or follow through on this but I had to say it. Why not organize a protest? Let the polce know we are a group that plans to fight back legally. That we can unify and we can vote.
Drew your right we should set up some type of protest and organize a drive to the state capital and protest. That would be cool not only to get the peninsula people but everyone up and down California. Maybe even write to news stations,newspapers, magazines etc... What would really work is if we could get companies/tuner shops such as HKS,Greddy,Apex-i etc... to join in on the protest.

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
that would be fucking sweet!!!

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
gixxer_drew said:
I realize that NOBODY is going to give a fuck or follow through on this but I had to say it. Why not organize a protest? Let the polce know we are a group that plans to fight back legally. That we can unify and we can vote.
except that 90 percent of us would get pulled over and impounded on the way.

same thing with a protest, the laws are fuzzy, nobody cares about us, and no one is very organized.

i also like how they have no footage of any imports or even cars in san mateo county doing anything illegal in the segment, but it will still turn the soccer moms against us anyways.

a march to sacramento does sound good, but like i said, we would be harrassed like crazy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
^Ya but thats the risk everyone has to take and thats the only way we would be able to get our point across. That would be pretty hard to pull over 90 percent of the cars and as far as impounding cars go police rarely do that unless you are driving at an unsafe speed or doing something real stupid. The most they would do is send you to the state ref. I would be willing to put my car at jeopardy so that everyone else someday would not have to worry about being harrassed while driving.

·
Highway Demon
2,897 Posts
anyone catch the broadcast about this on the news tonight? wondering if anyone has a link to that video as well.. they talk about officers targeting fixed up imports more because of the up coming release of FnF3

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
95jza80tt said:
anyone catch the broadcast about this on the news tonight? wondering if anyone has a link to that video as well.. they talk about officers targeting fixed up imports more because of the up coming release of FnF3
Yup, I just saw it : they showed the officer with that blue civic and also trailers from the ff 3 and said they will be targeting more peeps....

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
we we're out tonight after the san jose meet. chillin in the starbucks parking lot with a bunch of imports and some cops, nothing happened. left to go cruise around, went by a few cops with a bunch of imports and nothing happened.

maybe they were all waiting for us at the usual race spot, but we didn't go by there.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts