Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
D/l Now, I was at 350kb/s and I was watching it go slower, and slower, and..... I was like NOOOOOO. Anyways, sorry I am bored. Cannot wait to see the video of what all I missed.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
rpk2012 said:
D/l Now, I was at 350kb/s and I was watching it go slower, and slower, and..... I was like NOOOOOO. Anyways, sorry I am bored. Cannot wait to see the video of what all I missed.
You missed dudes standing around talking in a parking lot. At least in this video that is what you missed.

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
there is no racing in the vid, only cars in a parking lot with pple standing around talking abt flashing lights. looks promising, please fix

·
Registered
237 Posts
And if you read more than the subject line he clearly says:

"Hi There,

Well this video is before the street race ... "

gj...

Nice video :) Is there someone working on a big TX2k6 video with everything in it?

·
Registered
628 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey , I took this vid before they race ...

I have some videos for the Supras street racing that day, VIDEOs are not clear , because i was in a SLOW car compared to the BIG HP Supra , SO i could not take good video , they were SO far a way from me ...

BTW i'm sure someone has a good videos for the races , because i SAW some guys in Supras were taking Videos at that night ... SO ask for it , sure someone has it ...

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
T51R, did you ever live in Lubbock? Someone with a red MKIV went to Texas Tech here a while back.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
LOL. I have teh 180 degree view of that video. I am in the white IS300 and the Asian guy filing right across from this video.

I guess most people who saw this and said it was coring didn't realize that those people in the video are the biggest names in Supra performance. I'm not mentioning names, but two guys in there are definitely huge in the Supra community.

If you want to see the races, then go to the WOT section of the forums and you'll find about 4-5 video embedded in the huge thread where the two guys are talking smack to each other.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts