Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Those of you who have installed a 3-row, are there any extra spacers on the top where the 2 bolts are or only those that are welded on? If there are spacers could you please tell me how big they are.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then do you have to remove the hood latch cover on the bollom of the latch on the right side since my fm is bumping against that and will not let me come all the way up.

·
Registered
748 Posts
yeah, remove that cover under the passenger side latch and it should fit.

rom

R

·
0 Posts
there a lil box on the right side hitting the top of the core

i just hammered it 1/2in and snugged right up

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys

I'll try tomorrow and hopefully it'll go with no probs.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I had so much problems with my FMIC piping lining up. I did have to use a spacer on the bolts you are referring to. I used 1/4" on both sides.

Dont get me wrong the Greddy 3 row fit in great if you wanted the drivers side i/c piping dragging all over the road. Had one custom made. Solved all my problems I was having last summer.

·
Banned
297 Posts
The cover has to be removed, not hammered, i mean it's one philps head screw. The is actually one spacer included in the kit and that goes on the tab centered on the top of the intercooler so it does not bend when you tightin the bolt fastening it to the headlight support.

-Carl-

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I removed the cover and it fits perfectly, Only thing is I think I'll have to cut off a small tab on the left side to let the piping go through with no problems. My left endtank is rubbing a bit against the frame but it has been rebuilt and is not a big deal.

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
I thought that this kit came pre-fabbed to hook right up to the Supra....Why pay the big bucks if fitment is still an issue?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts