Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,277 Posts
Ren said:
Speedhut.com.. Had them custom make them for me....
Noted, thanks for the link. Those gauges look awesome! How long did it take for them to do the work and how much?
 

· IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
The car looks awesome and the guages set the interior off. keep up the good work.
 

· bimmer girl
Joined
·
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tanya said:
post closer up pics of them lit up! They do look hot though.

She's coming along good girl :)
Thanks for all the kind words guys.. I think for having this car less than a year she is really turning out nicely

Your wish is my command!
 

· bimmer girl
Joined
·
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Suprasanity said:
Noted, thanks for the link. Those gauges look awesome! How long did it take for them to do the work and how much?

Took them about a week once they got my order.. and it was around $100
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,277 Posts
Oh wow :yum: Those gauges are amazing! Nice choice on the setup Ren, I got mad respect for ya. What a vast improvement over stock and any of those ridiculous white face gauges. . .
 

· bimmer girl
Joined
·
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Suprasanity said:
Oh wow :yum: Those gauges are amazing! Nice choice on the setup Ren, I got mad respect for ya. What a vast improvement over stock and any of those ridiculous white face gauges. . .

Aww thanks :D Yeah I was real impressed with the way they turned out and I wanted to stick with the red/black theme... I will be getting rid of the apex'i egt and boost gauges and replacing them with the Defi Red/black gauges...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,277 Posts
Ren said:
Aww thanks :D Yeah I was real impressed with the way they turned out and I wanted to stick with the red/black theme... I will be getting rid of the apex'i egt and boost gauges and replacing them with the Defi Red/black gauges...
I wonder how closely the red will look against Defi's amber lighting? Are those the ones you intend to buy? If so, be sure to post pics of those too. I already have the white number/red needle BF Defi's, so I'm going back and forth about the color I'd like speedhut to do . . . seeing your setup definitely makes me wanna go red for the factory gauge cluster!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top