Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the supra meet tonight I decided to get some pics of my car and the new goodies

Before:

After:

8,181 Posts
lots of chip rocks on the bumper.dont worry i use to have it 70% more. i just sand that bitch. painting it tommorow.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Lookin good!!! :bigthumb:

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ctwins said:
I like the red and black gauge cluster. how was that done? overlay?

Speedhut.com.. Had them custom make them for me....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ren said:
Speedhut.com.. Had them custom make them for me....
Noted, thanks for the link. Those gauges look awesome! How long did it take for them to do the work and how much?

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
The car looks awesome and the guages set the interior off. keep up the good work.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tanya said:
post closer up pics of them lit up! They do look hot though.

She's coming along good girl :)
Thanks for all the kind words guys.. I think for having this car less than a year she is really turning out nicely

Your wish is my command!

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Suprasanity said:
Noted, thanks for the link. Those gauges look awesome! How long did it take for them to do the work and how much?

Took them about a week once they got my order.. and it was around $100

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Oh wow :yum: Those gauges are amazing! Nice choice on the setup Ren, I got mad respect for ya. What a vast improvement over stock and any of those ridiculous white face gauges. . .

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Suprasanity said:
Oh wow :yum: Those gauges are amazing! Nice choice on the setup Ren, I got mad respect for ya. What a vast improvement over stock and any of those ridiculous white face gauges. . .

Aww thanks :D Yeah I was real impressed with the way they turned out and I wanted to stick with the red/black theme... I will be getting rid of the apex'i egt and boost gauges and replacing them with the Defi Red/black gauges...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ren said:
Aww thanks :D Yeah I was real impressed with the way they turned out and I wanted to stick with the red/black theme... I will be getting rid of the apex'i egt and boost gauges and replacing them with the Defi Red/black gauges...
I wonder how closely the red will look against Defi's amber lighting? Are those the ones you intend to buy? If so, be sure to post pics of those too. I already have the white number/red needle BF Defi's, so I'm going back and forth about the color I'd like speedhut to do . . . seeing your setup definitely makes me wanna go red for the factory gauge cluster!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts