Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I’m leaving for the coast guard very soon and i need to part out. A little about me I am a ASE certified Toyota tech at Lorenson Toyota Old Saybrook CT. If you need any pics or more info PM me or email me at [email protected].

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NEW PERFORMANCE PART OR MACHINE WORK TO MAKE THEM LIKE NEW!!!!! NO CORNERS CUT!!!!
7m-gte block
JE pistons +0.020 $815.00
JE piston rings $150.00
Fidanza flywheel $340.00
RPS stage two sprung 6 puck and RPS pressure plate Torque Cap: 420 Pressure Increase: +10% $500
New Throw out bearing
Stainless steel clutch line
Clevite Main bearings
Clevite Rod bearings
Clevite thrust washers
ARP head studs $125
ARP Main Studs $124.00
ARP rod bolts $52.00
Freeze plugs and oil pump shaft bearings included
Total $2188.25
Rotating assembly assembled. I am an ASE certified master tech for Lorsen Toyota.
Machine work done by Kiwi engineering, Connecticut
Line honed mains
Line honed rod mains
Honed rod small end for JE floating wrist pins
Rod mains resized with ARP rod bolts
.020” bored over and honed
Rods shot-peened
Pistons are friction coated skirts ceramic coated piston heads
Rotating assembly fully balance from crank pulley to fly wheel to pressure plate “that’s why I’m selling it as a package.”
Deck cut
Timing cover cut
Kiwi also did the ring end gaps
Clearance all check by Kiwi
Total $1,400
All the hardware except gaskets water pump and oil pump to complete short block included.
I can get a full gasket kit water pump and oil pump for $550 from work genuine Toyota parts compared to $750 just for the Toyota gasket kit if you would like!!
SELLING FOR $3100 or reasonable BO you get everything that came off the stock engine.

Complete 7m-gte blown with all sensors $800 obo

I also have a 1991 supra targra 5spd top little rust above passenger side rear fender that’s it. New front calipers and 4 new struts a year ago. Everything except the engine, tranny and wiring harness. Great car to have as a project needs nothing besides what’s above. 149000 on the body. Crack windshield 1,500 obo

No reasonable offer turned down!!!

Email me for pictures or any questions!!!!

Pay-pal or money order only

BUYER MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING FOR ANY OF THE ITEMS!!!!!

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Whats blown on the blown engine?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Little unclear of your post. Do you have a fully assembled built engine? I know mine is blown and I'm looking to drop something new into it. Or are you saying you have all the parts for it and the block is already machined?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all the machine work and the block is put to ghter for the most part you need to put the front timing cover on oil pump water pump etc to make it an actual short block right now its just an assemble block all the machine work is done
if you want pics email me

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill let the block go for 2800 or obo come people thats a steal im leaving in a month
and bo takes the car or blown engine. the only catch is u pay for shipping!!!!! throw some offers out there im desperate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts