Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never posted any pics of my car because she's a work in progress but I brought her out to the Carl Casper's Custom Auto Show this past weekend and thought I'd post my newest pics. Thanks to all the supra owners on the forum that stopped by to talk.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,357 Posts
wow... those volks are amazing....... clean ass baltic what size tbo? numbers?

·
Part of the MSB club
1,384 Posts
Is that a factory TT or is it NA swapped? I thought I had the only '93 Blatic Blue TT from the factory, cause I've looked around for a long time for another lol. Very clean car, suspension ftw!

·
Banned
176 Posts
Thats very nice, well done, as said needs to be lowered.

Wow supra looks tiny compared to the cars in the background! Americans really do like big cars!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
God i LOVE that color!! slam it bro! ;)

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
slam please lol besdie that it is very sexy

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
That donk is sick!

slam it.
loose the turbo blanky
Why is your passenger front inner fender liner gone?
No like the side skirts
Pics of the cage?

looks good for the most part. Love the wheels, color, lip, wing.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,223 Posts
Looks very nice besides the side skirts. How come one head light is clean and the other is all yellow?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
93 baltic blue hardtop 6 speed

Hey whats up guys. Thanks for the comments. Yes it is a baltic blue hardtop six speed from the factory, no na-t conversion. Yep it is definitely time to go lower. I have konis and H&r lowering springs I just put on it and yes it sits a little high in the front. I am switching to ground control coilovers soon. I also will be purchasing some 98 headlights soon to replace the faded headlights. When I purchased the car it had the original veilside kit on it , thats why it still rocks the sideskirts. I will probably get rid of them when I get a baltic blue respray this summer.I will be switching the tires today so the tires dont look stretched from a 275-35-19 to a 285-30-19. As I said a "work in progress" I am a baller on a budget so many more upgrades to come.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Hey whats up guys. Thanks for the comments. Yes it is a baltic blue hardtop six speed from the factory, no na-t conversion. Yep it is definitely time to go lower. I have konis and H&r lowering springs I just put on it and yes it sits a little high in the front. I am switching to ground control coilovers soon. I also will be purchasing some 98 headlights soon to replace the faded headlights. When I purchased the car it had the original veilside kit on it , thats why it still rocks the sideskirts. I will probably get rid of them when I get a baltic blue respray this summer.I will be switching the tires today so the tires dont look stretched from a 275-35-19 to a 285-30-19. As I said a "work in progress" I am a baller on a budget so many more upgrades to come.
:bigthumb:

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Hey man! Awesome car - I'm a hardtop freak (and yet, have had two Supras and never had the chance to acquire one of my own). Glad to see that it's coming along!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts