Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It turned out to be a nice day yesterday so Bao (mkivowner) and I met up with a newbie owner, David. :p Turns out the n00b has a 98 QS 6-speed. I can see the speculators ears perk up now. ;) We all went out for some phở afterwards.

Entire gallery here.

Hung

·
Registered
132 Posts
You know.. We eat pho too?..

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
423 Posts
gogo said:
You know.. We eat pho too?..

Huh...Check your phone...You know I called you... :)

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
I think that's my old 98 QS. Holy shit!!!!!!!!! Ask him if he bought it from John in New Jersey????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
423 Posts
BP95GSX said:
I think that's my old 98 QS. Holy shit!!!!!!!!! Ask him if he bought it from John in New Jersey????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he picked it up 3 weeks ago... in Northern Virginia.

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
423 Posts
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
what?!?! Pho meet and i wasn't invited?!?!

.... " du ma"
:nutkickhi :) :bigthumb:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great pics Hung....thanks for letting me know...loser! hope we can g2g soon with some other rides as well. u def got some better photo skills than me. ill bring out the beast next time, but we cant travel in a pack as its a sure ticket in FFX Cty.

bao: have your brakes turned to GOLD in that light? :rofl: dont know how i missed that when i saw the supra last week. looks good!

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
oooh I love Pho!!!
Dayam that's a nice photo shoot! seriously i love the last photo with the sky like that in the background! thx for sharing! :)

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the comments everybody! Mostly wanted to share Bao and David's cars... Bao has a C-West lip molded into his front bumper, an authentic Top Secret FRP hood, and a bunch of powdercoating under the hood.

Phu-bu - You're too far away to meet up. :fruit: I did gank the idea from you though. :fawk:

pjb - Your car alone is a rolling ticket. We will g2g soon, a guy I know will be available at the end of June to take pics for us.

StSupDog - Ron, thanks buddy!!! Your compliments are always appreciated. :bigok:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts