Supra Forums banner
761 - 780 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tore apart interior tonight working on radio and speedometer. My radio harness has 14 pins and there is an amp under the passenger seat that I suspect does not work. Radio illuminates with headlights on, but no power on. I’ve been reading the forums all night on radio pinouts and I’m studying the wiring schematic and I think the radio gets power from the amp, maybe I’m wrong. Here’s how she sits:

View attachment 249296
Here’s my radio options and not a single damn one has a 14 pin harness, except the OEM MKIII radio, pictured at bottom:
View attachment 249297

Top to bottom: 2008 Tacoma, Scion TC, Eclipse, Supra MKIV OEM, MKIII OEM

after pulling out the instrument cluster I suspect the speedometer cable was not connected, yay!

im still searching forum posts, but any help would be most appreciated as always. My goal is still original radio, and I guess that means original amp too.
Hi I know this is a long shot but do you still have that bottom radio? if so would you sell it? Ben

·
Registered
379 Posts
@pham dude I wasn't playing.. I would have got it myself but I have way too much going on.. so I passed on, you needed it more than me. you just got your car sorted out and was able to enjoy it briefly. then I jinxed you lol lol not really. now get that car MA70 white package up and running again.

761 - 780 of 795 Posts