Supra Forums banner

philly meet, july 22nd !

2K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  SwapedCelica 
#1 · (Edited)
the meet is CANCELED due to rain.

i will make a new thread once the rain date is figured out. needless to say this sucks

#3 ·
dont worry about parking spots. the lot its pretty big and we had a ton of cars there last year... but i think the pics make it look a little smaller then it really is.

the meet is at FDR park. its the same park thats famouse to all skaters. when you get there, just drive around untill you find the big section that we are all parked at.

this is posed in a lot of different forums, so expect to see a lot of cool cars there.

#13 ·
I'm not 100% positive I can make it but I'll be there is I can.

hockyplyer18 said:
i might come, maybe someone can help me out with my map ecu?
In case you're interested in having it tuned by the best (Obiwan), see my post in this section about a MAP ECU tuning session we're planning for early August in this general vicinity.

#15 ·
it should be a great time. we should have a pretty good turn out since this is not the only forum this meet is posted on. cant wait to see all you guys there.

the meet is BYOF = bring your own food. you can BBQ there if you want. im not going to try to setup a list of who is bringing what, because people never make good on what they promise. so everyone is responsible for their own drinks and snacks. we will be there most of the day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.