Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
DTM/JDM Enthusiast
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some friends are thinking of going down to Philly this weekend to check out the meets since we havent seen anything for the past 3 months. I leave Allentown to go back to FL in 3 weeks and would like to check out the scene before I go. So is there anything going on this weekend???

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
sorry man, I'll be out of town...but my ride should be all done next week - come on down to the track or something...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
This weekend is definitely not good. I am a memeber of phillydsm and we are having a dyno meet at xotic on april 10th. This is a joint meet with philly 240sx so there should be a good amount of ppl. Thats the only thing i can think of. For directions just http://www.xoticmotorsports.com/

M

·
0 Posts
^^^^ Well let us know if you have any problems with this Art character.

·
Registered
951 Posts
no shit dude. didn't even realize your thread until i just posted mine. never ever look in this section. anyways let me know if your here tomorrow bro

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Where on Sunday!? -Come to NJ........

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
'Cause I live in NJ now :( -the horror.....

But I'm flexible ;)

·
Registered
13,569 Posts
I thought the photo of a couple of us on top of the Art Museum steps last year was a nice shot with the Philly skyline in the background ...no, not that kind of Skyline ;) I'd link to the shot but Mr. rizing phoenix mike musta let his account go dead cause those pics are all redX's now.

Maybe with the Dali exhibit going on, they'll either not have room for a bunch of Supras or think it's just surreal enough for Dali. If any body is interested in this idea, and the parking lot attendant isn't as cooperative as last year, maybe try the free lot at the back of the Art Museum down level with East River Dr. or whatever it's named now. And there's always Belmont Plateau but that could be crowded if some kind of ballgame or huge picnic is going on.

Keep in mind that on weekends, the West River Dr. is closed from Montgomery Dr. to the ...Sweetbriar cutoff, I think that's what that street is called.

·
Registered
13,569 Posts
* this was the spot

1 - 20 of 38 Posts