Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
post in the southwest section too if you havent. might get more response from there.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Full Race Geoff said:
We need a car to prototype our latest 2JZGE manifold on. If anyone in the greater AZ area would mind bringing the car to our Phoenix fabrication shop, please let me know.

[email protected]

we will make it worth your while. Thank you
im in gilbert.. whats in it for the person who lets you mess with their car?

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Dave Capone said:
^They will race your car on Pinks ;)
^Roffles...but in all honestly, I consider Full-Race to be a pretty nice shop...IIRC AtomicFabio is running a Full-Race manifold and his car sounds mean as balls...almost like an F1 car, I wish I was in AZ, I would be all over this if I was. HydroMatrix, you should try to do this, after that ABFlug kit, you could use some go...

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
btm7687 said:
^Roffles...but in all honestly, I consider Full-Race to be a pretty nice shop...IIRC AtomicFabio is running a Full-Race manifold and his car sounds mean as balls...almost like an F1 car, I wish I was in AZ, I would be all over this if I was. HydroMatrix, you should try to do this, after that ABFlug kit, you could use some go...
yeah definately, i wanna see if its worth paying the shop that broke my car to fix it so i can get it over there. if they can even fix it.. mother fuckers... im pretty sure its just the timing, if the offer is good enough ill go over there and tear apart the engine myself to get it running again.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HydroMatrix said:
yeah definately, i wanna see if its worth paying the shop that broke my car to fix it so i can get it over there. if they can even fix it.. mother fuckers... im pretty sure its just the timing, if the offer is good enough ill go over there and tear apart the engine myself to get it running again.

we are a pretty well respected shop and will absolutely take care of you for bringing your car here. If there is something wrong with your car, we can fix it. If there is something you want fabricated, we can make it. If there is a part you need we can figure something out so you can get it for much less.

you help us out, we'll help you out. Just let me know if you are serious. If the car isnt running, thats no big deal at all. Thanks

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Full Race Geoff said:
we are a pretty well respected shop and will absolutely take care of you for bringing your car here. If there is something wrong with your car, we can fix it. If there is something you want fabricated, we can make it. If there is a part you need we can figure something out so you can get it for much less.

you help us out, we'll help you out. Just let me know if you are serious. If the car isnt running, thats no big deal at all. Thanks
well in the other post i saw that you don't need the car until monday, it should definately be running by then, if not i can have it towed to you. im your man 100% i'll get it to you on monday if that's when you need it. i dont really think i need any parts or anything fabricated since im just NA... as soon as i get my s-afc and get the car tuned up done with the engine until the body work is done. at the end of the month im going to be installing the abflug s900 widebody, which i already have. but i can definately get the car to you and i am serious about it. i can leave the car with you from monday the 12th to monday the 19th just in case you need extra time (i'll be with my girlfriend and her family from the 15th to the 18th so i wont have any need for the car what so ever) just let me know and we can get everything arranged. i promise you 100% i will have the car there monday. or if you need it sooner we can do that too. let me know what you need from me.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Full Race Geoff said:
sounds good, we'll see you monday. thanks alot

address is

4107 E Winslow
Phoenix, AZ 85040

any questions give us a call, 602 437 2101 or email me at [email protected]

thanks again! see you monday
no problem, any specific time you'd like me to be there monday? btw, my name is tyler.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Full Race Geoff said:
the shop is usually open from 7 am to 10 pm. ill be there from 10 am to 8 pm :) anytime in between
Alright, should be there around 11 then. ill let you know as to whether the car will be driven or towed down there, it SHOULD be running by monday, but shit happens. so if its running i'll drive it down and have a buddy or my girlfriend drive me home or something or, if its not running i'll have it towed over there and when youre done i guess i'll have it towed back to my house but like i said, should be running by then. pretty sure all thats wrong is the timing unless the shop broke something else, but i dont feel like going down there and doing it in their parking lot when their responsible to fix it, so they should do it.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
hey, just shot you an email. looks like the car will be towed down there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts