Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Girlfriend has offered to do photo shoots for anyone/group that would like some pics. She'd like to get some more practice with cars. It would be free for most of the shoots and you'd get a CD of all the pics to print at your will.

Here's her online gallery

http://paparazzi-ikon.tux.nu/

***Warning Site may have a few R-rated Photos in the "People" section***

Post up, PM or email her...the email adderess is on her site.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
sure, i am basically in portland. when will she be here? also, is she at all interested in working with people while she is here?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry forgot to change my location...we live in Washington...and yeah she loves working with people...email her or PM w/ a phone #

:D

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
I have a photographer that i usually work with, what does she want to pose on?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
minguezCD said:
I have a photographer that i usually work with, what does she want to pose on?

She would be taking the pictures

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Nice photo gallery!

·
MMMM Smells like coolant
213 Posts
Yea got to agree with the Dawg Some very fine Photos there. What are the chances that you will make the Centrailia meet later this Month?

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
GoMach5Go said:
She would be taking the pictures
My bad :) thought shw was looking to model...the initial post didnt specify

·
Registered
744 Posts
ToyoBeastly said:
sure, i am basically in portland. when will she be here? also, is she at all interested in working with people while she is here?

Me and Chris were actually thinking about doing a group shots of our supra's. Is this something that could be worked out? I wouldnt mind some multi supra pics. Hit me up chris if this interests you. :)

·
White Scion tC Owner
152 Posts
I'd totally be interested. I'm currently talking with 3 local photogs, and would be very interested in working with her.
To stay on topic, I'd pose with cars, like below, or I'd be interested in a personal shoot. :)
Now that spring is here, outdoor shoots are needed!!! :drool:
Can you PM me her info?
-Fawn

·
Registered
744 Posts
Tinkerbell said:
I'd totally be interested. I'm currently talking with 3 local photogs, and would be very interested in working with her.
To stay on topic, I'd pose with cars, like below, or I'd be interested in a personal shoot. :)
Now that spring is here, outdoor shoots are needed!!! :drool:
Can you PM me her info?
-Fawn

Fawn,
You know there is a certain red supra that would love for you to take pics with it. ;) If you want to mix and match with some colors. hehe. Just a thought.

-Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts