Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well The new car looks amazing and all but paint is 12years old and it does have those Fine little scratch's hear and there and rock chips on the hood anyway ive heard a few things about a shop in Tucson called Photofinish. I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything. I was wondering if anyone whose had their car or experiance with them could post about their quality and pricing. I remember a thread a little while ago that they charge like under 4k but Can't remember. Also if anyone has any pics especially Black Please post them up. All i wanna do is get the Body painted Stock black like the 97/98's Im guessing its the same color code they just look better cause fresher paint Love how the paint is on mine its just when I look close I see the small scratches here and there and well its gonna annoy the shit outta me soooo..... Not getting the jams or engine bay done cause they look Perfect anyway especially the bay. Anyway if anyone could chime in would really appreciate it.

-Nick

·
Im da TRAIN, u on da trax
666 Posts
look for/call Richard (BoostedAzn) he had his car done there, thers a few threads about it

·
Registered
221 Posts
Their number is 520-294-4744. The cost may be closer to 6k, but don't quote me on that. Seth and Chris are the owners, great guys by the way. Woon gets his cars painted there so that should tell you something about the quality. Hope this helps.

Steve

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4BANGER said:
Thanks thats the one I was looking for wonder why it wouldnt come up last night. Prob just gonna look into repainting the parts that are noticble like the hood/rear bumper and targa.

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Nick, I have a few guys that paint for me! There really really good! I can vouch for there work! This guy has painted all off my body kits and my first 95tt. He will charge less then 3k with PPG paint and it will look like it came off the factory line! Hit me up if you want you got my number!

Marc

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
took my car to photofinish like a week and a half before vegas id recomend them. jt had his whole car repainted there too but non stock color. his took forever though lol

·
Registered
709 Posts
Any of the guys can vouch for my car, the paint was nasty when I first got it, they painted it very nicely. The black is very deep. I had them shoot it with two extra coats of clear so I could get it cut and buffed again. Infact they just cut and buffed it. Seth and Chris will take care of you.

- Richard

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Yes, I had my car painted there. Awesome work! (Richard's car DOES look good, BTW)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I love your car, BoostedAzn :love:

I had my car repainted by Bud and his crew over on 7th Ave and Indian School at Select Automotive. Although they took 9 weeks to do the job, but it came back looking amazing. I'm not an autobody buff or anything, all I know is that they used glasurite paint (sp?) which is apparently high quality stuff from Germany. I had some minor body work that needed fixing too, so altogether it cost in the neighborhood of $5k.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts