Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my name is David Cho and im a freelance photog. Ive done work for tunerzine, perf auto/sound and am in contact with S3 and modified mag. Im currently in Bellevue, WA for the summer and am shooting for cars that are potentially mag worthy. If you think you might be interested, dont hesitate and post up your ride or send me a PM. Theres nothing to lose! :69:

Heres a link to some of my previous work - btw i know my site sucks. Im still working on that, haha.

My Website

Thanks for your time !

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
nice work man! i am a bit south of you, but i am always open to meeting up with new people. i could use some really sweet shots of my car too. let me know if you plan to travel through Portland any time soon.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Well, to get some nice pics of my car, ill drive my beast up there..... Let me know when you are looking at doing something.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh hey you recognize ralph and his evo? :) sweet,i use a nikon d70

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian, you have a beast there. Exterior wise, it leans towards the stock side, but it has potential. How far away are you?

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
dcho said:
Hey all, my name is David Cho and im a freelance photog. Ive done work for tunerzine, perf auto/sound and am in contact with S3 and modified mag. Im currently in Bellevue, WA for the summer and am shooting for cars that are potentially mag worthy. If you think you might be interested, dont hesitate and post up your ride or send me a PM. Theres nothing to lose! :69:

Heres a link to some of my previous work - btw i know my site sucks. Im still working on that, haha.

My Website

Thanks for your time !
Hey I'm in the Bothell area. Would be a nice week to meet up for some pics :biggrin:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sounds like a fun time to do on a weekend. If he pick a supra or supras for shoots, we should have a mini meet just for this event. It's all about having fun doing things together. :bigthumb:

Jojo

·
Registered
85 Posts
my supe is pretty much stock, but i think its a good looking car. wouldnt be much to write about. but good for just pics IMO. only pic i have on my comp.
figured i'd atleast offer since i live in bellevue. would be an easy deal.

·
Registered
744 Posts
dcho said:
Brian, you have a beast there. Exterior wise, it leans towards the stock side, but it has potential. How far away are you?

Im down in salem oregon. but I would be willing to commute up anywhere up your area. Let me know. My car isnt camera shy. ;)

Some people just love a stock bodied beast. I will be doing just minor exterior mods very shortly though.

-Brian

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tinkerbell, thatd be awesome. im in the process of asking a few editors on cars for approval but hang around for sure! shooting a car with a model is always fun. its the perfect accesory. haha - i have a few model pictures at my site and i can always use more!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts