Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Boost Creep
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd post these pics up. A local photographer asked if she could shoot my car with some models so I of course obliged. Check her out on myspace. The blonde is my GF btw.

I will be getting the higher res pics later.

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
a) Your car is hot.

b) Your girl is hotter.

c) Your photographer sucks. Over-artsy and fuzzy pictures aren't cool any more. People like to see sharp, clear, well-focused pictures. Bigger, clearer pictures of your car and the girls would have been SO sweet.

We need big, clear pictures to fap to, damn it. :sadwavey:

· Registered
744 Posts
Preferably topless; the girls, not the car!

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
I like the pics but at the moment feel dislike towards women so id say gtfo .

Now maybe if it was nude id feel better but seeing what women do and say pisses me the fuck off

· Boost Creep
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a) Your car is hot.

b) Your girl is hotter.

c) Your photographer sucks. Over-artsy and fuzzy pictures aren't cool any more. People like to see sharp, clear, well-focused pictures. Bigger, clearer pictures of your car and the girls would have been SO sweet.

In the original post i said these were the condensed shots, ill be getting the high res.

· Registered
715 Posts
a) Your car is hot.

b) Your girl is hotter.

Totally Agreed.

· Boost Creep
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't get me wrong these are pics are nice but what is with people taking pictures in graveyards? I don't know anything really about photography, but what is so appealing about a graveyard for pictures?
I really didn't want to shoot there either, but it wasn't my shoot.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
holy super legs batman!

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.