Supra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well, due to people not tying stuff down in their trucks whatever I ran over has broken up the baffles in my hks ti muffler. I'll be interested in picking one up once you guys have this all figured out.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I would really like to have a triple package with titanium intake pipe, radiator pipe, and intercooler plate. That will add a great look to the engine bay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you produce a quality 4in tI catback exhaust around ten pounds including everything that is priced around other manufacturers I will buy it flat out , I would also buy the the 4in ti downpipe and mid pipe in addition I would buy other ti parts as long as they were ultralight , high quality and within reasonable prices ,my main concerns are weight , quality and sound

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
any updates with this?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
more pics please, back end pic and of the muffler.

Hopefully it looks something like the garage whifbitz 4" titanium exhaust, then i could buy USA lol.

·
Engmaineer
2,408 Posts
Not exactly. There is a distinct HKS ti sound on stock twins that no other exhaust has been able to duplicate, IMO. While the car had HKS 280 cams, listen to the vids of Kamira's stock twins car with the HKS ti. It's about as aggressive and nice sounding as stock twins can be, IMO. The key to that sound, of course, is HKS muffler technology which nobody has been able to duplicate for sound AND flow. Anybody can make 4-inch piping but the HKS R & D on the Racing Titanium was extensive and it still shows after all these years (and this was done when HKS was a true powerhouse; not the company it is today that does not even have a USDM presence). This is why the absolute best combo, IMO, would be PHR titanium piping mated to the HKS ti muffler.

Ken.
Hey cool, thanks for the shoot out ;) haha

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Thanks for the great Clip maybe when you have some time you guys can post one driving and revving some.

But the Quality is World Class like all your Products.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts