Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked up a brand new PHR down-pipe set, what i noticed was it has a 2 bolt protruded oxygen sensor flange , i cant seem to find anything on the PHR website about this flange, my o2 sensor is a threaded type, i really don't want to cut it off and weld a bung, because its got jet hot coating on it, but if i have to i will.

Has anyone bought or seen this version? its brand new, but it may be an old stock

Thanks for any ideas/help

AC

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So. I feel a bit dumb for not checking carefully , the downpipe setup came with boostlab fittings and adapters and AN fittings of various sizes. Woke up this morning and I looked inside the bag again and here is what I found !!
A stainless steel oxygen sensor adapter that bolts right up and threads Bosch oxygen sensor 65ACDDD8-D760-4475-9F6E-5BAAD1A42A01.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another question
I’ve never used v band clamps
I have a v band clamp and the flange that came with it but my PHR 4” downpipe doesn’t not sit flush with the borg warmer turbine outlet

I’ve searched about this but looks like I may need to buy a different style of v band clamp to connect my v band downpipe ? Because the flange that came with the clamp is to weld on but I’m trying to connect v band to v band and I guess the turbine outlet v band is called Marmon ? I’m sure you guys have done this and know what I’m talking about. Thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
JZS161
4 Posts
Does the o2 sensor even protrude into the pipe like that? That bung seems pretty tall to me. I'm assuming the sensor needs to be in the exhaust gas stream to read correctly.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Does the o2 sensor even protrude into the pipe like that? That bung seems pretty tall to me. I'm assuming the sensor needs to be in the exhaust gas stream to read correctly.
This. That flange is not impressive at all, not even threaded for the stock o2.

Al

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so, it comes with a ss threaded adapter, and yes the O2 sensor does go in to see exhaust

1 - 12 of 12 Posts