Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Powerhouse Racing is proud to offer the finest oil cooler kit ever developed for the Toyota Supra Platform. Made for the 1993-2001 JZA80 Supra, this kit offers the highest heat transfer rate you can achieve with this size of oil cooler at 67,000 BTU's per hour.

Also featuring -10 Stainless Braided hose and a thermostatically-controlled Mocal sandwich plate, this oil cooler kit is your complete package.

This kit is best paired with Powerhouse Racing's Oil Filter Relocation Kit and is 100% compatible without changing any fittings or lines. We also offer an optional power steering cooler for those wanting the best total solution.

Below is pictured our the entire cooler options with the Oil Cooler Kit, Oil Filter Relocation Kit and Power Steering Cooler:

Click Here to Order

·
Registered
428 Posts
very nice

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,557 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks about the same surface area as the stock SMIC, so under the turn signal should work? Glad to see PHR is still developing products. +1000 for that.

·
Registered
806 Posts
werd?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just called PHR, this kit mounts in between the FMIC and the radiator/ condenser.

The P/S cooler actually sits on the same bracket as the engine oil cooler, look at the last pic. it's the small one on the left with gold fittings.

Order placed!

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
I don't believe this will hold up with a FMIC, AC condenser and tracks at the local roadcourse...

Looks great, but I question the heat removal when sandwich between those other devices.

DP

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,557 Posts
^ +1

·
Registered
786 Posts
thought it mounted in the front driver side air inlet, under driver side turn signal?

·
Registered
215 Posts
should be expecting mine (oil + p/s cooler option) today, and will be installing it next week.

This setup should work well, although it's not at the best location, but considering it's a 40row it should be able to keep the heat at a moderate level.
I'll have the front underside of the car sealed up so all the air will move through the FMIC and this cooler setup.

I almost ordered the HKS oil cooler, but couldn't find any p/s cooler that is plug and play with mounting solution. so this PHR kit is perfect.

once I get all the cooling aids installed and some other things dialed in, I'll be hitting the road course and report back the results.

·
Registered
215 Posts
mike2016 can you take some pictures when you have the cooler install please, I would like to see how it is mounted.
will do definitely. Hopefully I can have it installed this week.

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Well it's been about a year...anyone have any comments/reviews of the performance and fit of this product?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts