Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Don't Miss PHR's Black Friday Sale! The sale you've been waiting for all year.

WITH A CHANCE TO WIN A CUSTOM PULLEY SET COMING THIS FRIDAY!

Powerhouse Racing's Black Friday Sale is an anticipated event. People around the world wait all year to get these great savings. This sale is huge every year and will be even bigger this year. These savings only happen once a year, so don't miss your opportunity to score on the PHR products you want and need.

This year PHR is offering more items on the Black Friday Sale than ever before. And the deals are better than ever. Get amazing deals on Engine Dress, Brake Upgrades, Cooling Upgrades, Engine Upgrades, Power Steering, Dry Sump Kits, Fuel Systems, Fuel Upgrades, Turbo Kits, Suspension, Drivetrain and more!!!

Purchase through the Powerhouse Racing Website, by phone, email, facebook or the PHR dealer network. Any way you want to do it.

For every $100 you spend at PHR, get one entry into the drawing for a custom, one-off set of PHR pulleys for the 2JZ. That's any color, any engraving you want (of available anodizing colors). Make your 2JZ stand out from the crowd with your one of a kind pulley set. The more you get, the better your chances.

PHR's Black Friday Sale is available on PHR's website, through PHR's dealer network. Don't let this one pass you by! PHR's Black Friday Sale is the event you've been waiting for!

·
Registered
263 Posts
When will you post what's on sale and prices?

·
Registered
79 Posts
i need those weld custom caps and line lock . can you do anything on that . i noticed you didn't hv the line loc alone . can you give me a special on that . i hv everything else from POWER HOUSE RACING THAT YOU HAVE LISTED ON THIS BLACK FRIDAY'S LIST .

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i need those weld custom caps and line lock . can you do anything on that . i noticed you didn't hv the line loc alone . can you give me a special on that . i hv everything else from POWER HOUSE RACING THAT YOU HAVE LISTED ON THIS BLACK FRIDAY'S LIST .
We are still in the middle of updating everything on the site, keep your eye on it!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I am also wanting to buy a pair of those Weld rim caps.

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
793 Posts
How much for a set of machine finish pulleys with just the water w/cover, idler and alternator? I don't need the PS one.

Thanks,
Case

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
How much is a PHR 4" exhaust (PHR 01011101)? Because I don't see it on Black Friday list

- Eimon

·
Registered
145 Posts
Excited about this year's sale. Sent an email earlier today. Looking forward in making a purchase. Am I correct in assuming that prices are only good through today?

Chadrick

·
Registered
263 Posts
This is a great sale!! I spent more then my wife will ever know hahahaha!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hoping to hear back from my email. Trying to spend some money today...am I racing the clock or do I have more than today for the deals?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hoping to hear back from my email. Trying to spend some money today...am I racing the clock or do I have more than today for the deals?
If you've sent an email we will get to it. No one will lose out on any special pricing. Our sale runs the entire weekend through Cyber Monday.

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you've sent an email we will get to it. No one will lose out on any special pricing. Our sale runs the entire weekend through Cyber Monday.
Ahhhh....I can relax now. Thanks guys!

·
Supra hail dent king :(
1,155 Posts
I was actually going to order the pulleys but I'll try my luck. Ordered a few more things for now... Just placed another order... And I might need to place one tomorrow once I keep running into odds and ends to finish this motor lol... It would probably save me on shipping if I make a list and order all at once. BAH! Ah well...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts