1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C

·
0 Posts
wow, thats a nice curve. Nice and fat in the middle and very smooth.

what pressure were these runs at?

Q

·
0 Posts
Peter,

How much boost were you running on the 680rwhp run? What were the SAE corrected numbers on the 680rwhp run? Did the PHR intake manifold make any difference? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both runs were at 28 psi.
The cf was 1.0 so the SAE numbers were the same.
The PHR intake is good for about 30 rwhp on my car.
Peter

·
Executive *****istrator
57 Posts
badass website, I liked your write up of the steps of your car. nice car btw, and very impressive numbers, someday I'll be part of that group ;) ..........and I like the shirt :)

john

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John/Roberto, thanks for the compliments guys. This car is an absolute BLAST! I look forward to meeting you guys at TX2K2.

·
4,417 Posts
Peter,

Congrats! Very nice numbers!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jim, i look forward to seeing my cars twin at TX2K2!
Peter

Jim Swantko said:
Peter,

Congrats! Very nice numbers!!!!!

·
Executive *****istrator
57 Posts
houstonT said:
John/Roberto, thanks for the compliments guys. This car is an absolute BLAST! I look forward to meeting you guys at TX2K2.
same here, TX2K2 will be my first, but you gotta give me a ride in your beast :D

john

C

·
0 Posts
Nice CURVE!

That babys gonna fly!!! It looks like you went for area under the curve and not peak numbers like most.... :)

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Congrats Pete, looks like a great dyno curve!! I bet your car is a blast to drive!!

The dyno curve looks very very similar to our SP63 car set up just like yours with 264 cams, and our intake manifold. On that car we made 678 rwhp and 634 rwtq at 25 psi, Very very similar #s to yours!!

Congrats again!!

Lar
SP

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Larry! The is an absolute blast to drive! The setup is very similar, this is true, hope to see some of you guys here for the TX2K2 meet...

Sound Performance said:
Congrats Pete, looks like a great dyno curve!! I bet your car is a blast to drive!!

The dyno curve looks very very similar to our SP63 car set up just like yours with 264 cams, and our intake manifold. On that car we made 678 rwhp and 634 rwtq at 25 psi, Very very similar #s to yours!!

Congrats again!!

Lar
SP

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Very nice numbers! What did your smoking problem turn out to be? Mine was indeed the turbo. Larry sent me a new one and it's running like a champ. I hope to have some numbers on it this weekend. I am on the stock cams and manifold though...

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL, man Ced, you and I sure do like spending money!!!! I replaced the damn valve stem seals, i even put in PHR dual titanium springs/retainers!!! Of course my problem was the same as yours! I got a new turbo and all the smoke is gone! It must have been the exact same problem you had, a bad turbo seal.
You gonna make it to TX2K2? I promise you won't regret it, no meet will rival what we have in store this year...

·
Super Moderator
4,425 Posts
Very impressive numbers!!! Thats the single i plan on getting..exact same setup pretty much.!! I am glad to finally see some numbers like that!! Few questions though....First Do you ever plan on shooting the car down the 1/4 mile? I would love to see what kind of trap speeds that setup makes. Also..i noticed you have the rps carbon/carbon twin disk.....How do you like it honestly?? Any opinons would be greatly appreciated..like enagagement? Rattles? etc etc. Thanks again.and congrats!!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
I need someone with good graphic skills. I am enclosing a copy of the SP63 dyno run. Can someone put both this run, and the NO NOS PHR run on one graph?? I have a lot of customers that want to know how the 2 compare. It seems that after seein Pete's dyno run that the PHR kit is very close to our 63 and not our 66 as some people think.

Both cars had 264 cams, and upgraded intakes and both bade about the exact same HP and TQ.

Here is the SP63 .70 a/r dyno graph at 25 psi, the left axis is 3600 rpm, the right is 7000 and the increments are 200.

Thanks

Lar

·
Registered
256 Posts
Peter,
Your car is probably putting even more than that to the wheels on the street, considering how u walked the single t76 rx7 pretty badly. Congrats on the great #'s.
yoshie

1 - 20 of 48 Posts